New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    This Juy 2, 2005, Saturday from 10 am onwards (until midnight), the Big4 University Onine Consortium will be holding Blast4, The University Online KickOff Event at Club 650, in Libis Quezon City.

This event, staged by the 4 biggest campus online communities: www.peyups.com (University of the Philippines), www.atenista.net (Ateneo), www.greenarcher.net (De La Salle) and www.ustexchange.com (University of Sto. Tomas), in cooperation with www.pinoyexchange.com, the Philippines’ largest online community, will launch the online consortium. The event is open to all, not only members of the 4 online boards but all UAAP and non-UAAP member students, alumni and friends.

The activities include different EBs of PinoyExchange and the different online communities in the morning and early afternoon, pep squad exhibitions and performances from 5 PM to 7 PM (to be graced by players from the different senior men's and women's basketball teams). There will be a concert featuring the best campus bands, a fashion show, featuring models from the four schools and a trance party.

Aside from having an opportunity to meet other Forum members of the other community websites, namely those from Atenista.Net, GreenArcher.net, Peyups.com, ustexchange.com and Pinoyexchange.com (as the other websites launch simultaneously their respective EBs), this is a good time to promote tsikot.com to the other online communities. I am sure there a lot of car enthusiasts and lovers from the other online communities.

USTExchange.com (USTEx) has a booth which we can use to hang tsikot banners and give out flyers. USTEx, btw, is a sister site of tsikot.com, where our administrator, otep is also a moderator (UST Medicine and Surgery forum). USTEx helped built tsikot.com since it was USTEx that gave birth to tsikot.com, thru Otep, et al.

Since we have been longing for an eyeball to see, know and interact offline with our 'beloved' co-tsikoteers, i believe this is an opportune time to meet and also 'spread' the tsikot gospel. the venue is already there, there are food booths (and a beer booth, i have to check first), built in entertainment (campus bands concert, fashion show, trance party), and a worthy cause (to promote tsikot.com). What more can you ask?

This is just a proposal. Give your comments, feedbacks, concerns, issues whatever.

Thank you.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    btw, if this snowballs and has good response, as organizer, USTEx can put up a separate booth for tsikot.com.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    go! go! go!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yup, i think we can put up a booth there with tsikot.com streamers

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yup... dalhin ko yung tsikot banner na nasa akin pa...

set na lang tayo ng time na pumunta dun... before 12NN para lunch tayo na lang dun.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    merun pa ako flyers ng tsikot dito jedi

pati nga pala.. jedi, yan ung sinasabe ko ginawa ko na tarps... hehehehe.. si ser doc ba yan?

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    .. since we're sharing the space .. di kaya maliit lang yung magiging parking dito ? ..

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    alam ko iba un parking e... hinde siya un parang fort na parking tpos dun an agad.. i think?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Go na Go na ito

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    jedi,
    sure may booth na?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Proposal: Tsikot Impromptu EB July 2