New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    hi there! anybody there know about this? we'd like to transfer 2 dead and buried relatives to the province but we don't know how.

thanks!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    bro...personal opinion ko lang ito ha?

kasi sa akin, why bother to spend money and time to do that? kung baga, patay na sila and they are not aware that they are transferred and buried beside their loved ones? i see dead people bodies kasi as empty shells kung ikukumpara mo sa bala eh, basyo lang sya.

kasi, afaik, madaming processes yan. may mga clearances yan from the local government, etc. tapos babayad ka sa maghuhukay, tatanggalin yung mga bones sa coffin na i assume, nabubulok na, tapos transport them, tapos burial certificate ulit sa province, tapos yung mga expenses mo sa burial dun.

again bro.... personal opinion ko lang ha? not to flame or start a flame, but there might be some family traditions that you would want to keep, so the reason why you want to do this.

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Permit to Exhume yan. You get it sa Munisipyo. Dadaan pa yan sa Health Office. If I remember correctly, it has to be more than 5 years....or is it 7 years? Otherwise, they won't allow it dahil health risk.

Have the death certificate ready.

If you plan to cremate it, dagdag pa ng Permit to Cremate.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by HIFI View Post
    Permit to Exhume yan. You get it sa Munisipyo. Dadaan pa yan sa Health Office. If I remember correctly, it has to be more than 5 years....or is it 7 years? Otherwise, they won't allow it dahil health risk.

Have the death certificate ready.

If you plan to cremate it, dagdag pa ng Permit to Cremate.
    i see. actually 22 and 14 yrs dead na so no problem sa tagal. so dun pala sa city hall ng city kung saan nakalibing ang uunahin kong pupuntahan. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    bro...personal opinion ko lang ito ha?

kasi sa akin, why bother to spend money and time to do that? kung baga, patay na sila and they are not aware that they are transferred and buried beside their loved ones? i see dead people bodies kasi as empty shells kung ikukumpara mo sa bala eh, basyo lang sya.

kasi, afaik, madaming processes yan. may mga clearances yan from the local government, etc. tapos babayad ka sa maghuhukay, tatanggalin yung mga bones sa coffin na i assume, nabubulok na, tapos transport them, tapos burial certificate ulit sa province, tapos yung mga expenses mo sa burial dun.

again bro.... personal opinion ko lang ha? not to flame or start a flame, but there might be some family traditions that you would want to keep, so the reason why you want to do this.
    no offense taken. it's just that complicated ang situation ngayon to keep them there. we'd also like to explore our options to see if it's really viable.

procedures and costs of exhumation