New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    hi guys, help me out for a concept for our prenup road trip shooting, here's the draft, our call time will be 630am at trinona or balintawak petron for breakfast(nlex) we proceed to nlex then sctex, our first destination will be angeles or clark...

i am thinking xevera homes or lakeshore, its just a quick photo shoot, so guess we might not need a permit, it wont be where the entire shoot will be at a particular area only...

we might shoot some sceneries of nlex and sctex as well...

where can we go after that? for lunch? for afternoon? for evening shoot?

our final destination will be at greenbelt 5 or serendra or trinoma...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    ^^ wedding preparation jitters...hehehe.

i think mas ok ang serendra, Sir...good landscape...pero maganda rin sa greenbelt sa chapel and the trees around it...total landscape.

enjoy the photo shoot...be sure to flash that killer smile for all your friends to see...goodluck.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    thanks =) suggest ko sa photgrapher na serendra last stop namin...

were planning to eat at angeles riles, tapos we are wearing tux and gown, medyo kakaiba ang dating, medyo photo shoot na pang magazine ang gagawin namin glamour shots in a day with road trip as scenes...

san pa pwede recommend niyo na pwedeng puntahan?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    SCTEX to tarlac or to subic?

If Subic, you can head to the duty-free area or the restaurants by the bayside. You'll have lots to choose from.

If you want something quick and familiar at Subic, pwede na din Terriyaki Boy.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If you're not a resident of Lakeshore, you need to pay a fee (AFAIR 2K) though 500 pesos of that is consumable.

You need a permit too if you're shooting in Serendra or Greenbelt.

Having different locations for your shoot might be too time-consuming and tiresome for both you and the photographer, more so if you don't have a dedicated driver. Take into consideration also the HMU of the bride-to-be as it might melt if you're planning a day long photoshoot.

IMO - stick to one location only for the shoot and try to come up with a general theme together with your photographer.

bigbigcar.com Review: Toyota Previa 2.4 Q AT

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    oo nga no pede din pala sa subic=) sige start at subic kami, ill tell that idea to pur photographer...

actually sabi ng photograher, we just set the date, the call time and where we will go, and bahala na pag andun na tayo, i asked"what if it rains" he said"than that will be part of our shoot"

medyo kakabiba but im more than willing to make that one of a kind shoot.

pero ang akin lang i want a draft on where we could go, because, i know how to go to subic, to clark, to angeles, but im not familiar with what to eat there, what to do there...

the photographer also suggested that it will not only be a road trip, it will also be a food trip, that we get to eat a variety of food in place that we will be heading or be passing along the way...

any more suggestions?=)

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Why not just one stop for all your photo ops?

Subic simply has so many place you can have as your back-drop. If you want beach, ruins, fishes, zoo, butterfly (meron pa ba?), poolside, hotel lobby, hotel room, roadside, gas stations, shopping, restaurant, etc.

You might end up the whole day there.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    ^^paghandaan niyo rin po yung ulan Sir...yung iba pinapasadya...

if you like, hiramin mo beetle ni Maam LR...bayaran mo cguro si Sylvie...hehehe

i'v seen one prenup photoshoot na beetle ang gamit...ganda ng drama. reserve the limo sa event na mismo...IMO

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    mazdamazda -the hmu artist will come with us, una the photographer lang ang kasama, nung nalaman ng videographer ang concept sama din daw siya, he has a mechanism daw na lalagay sa car na okay.

medyo tiring but its just once and kakaiba din=) with the malls, meron kami na device na paraan with the photographer on what to do, kwela nga yung photographer namin e.

ab_initio - i asked about the rain sabi ng photographer okay lang daw if umulan, he will create a scenario for that, pero ill check the weather din.

inisip ko din ang yacht shoot, okay din kaya? pero mas kakaiba ang road trip e=)

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ah ok... IMO sounds very unconventional... just browse some magazines on how they do glamour shots, if this is what you want to achieve. If you want to do a travel theme, try browsing how some did it. Here's a nice example of a travel themed prenup:

http://digitalphotographer.com.ph/fo...ad.php?t=19876

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
prenup road trip