[SIZE=5]
    Can't make up your mind?
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]Look carefully at the picture again.[/SIZE][SIZE=5]

Still don't know?

Pre-schoolers all over the United States

were shown this picture asked the same question,
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=5]90% of the pre-schoolers gave the same answer.

What is the answer?
    [/SIZE]

2. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    To the left.

The bus door is usually located on the right side.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Do I get a candy or an ice cream?

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Oh, more than that - you get promoted to nursery. Remember it is a pre-school test.

But congratulations on being able to answer that. I posed that question to quite a few post pre-schoolers, actually post-grad guys. None of them were able to answer it. So I was intrigued and decided to post it.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    I kept trying to make the bus go right... but it still went left, damnit!...

I thought this was a psych thing (like the dancing girl in the other thread... ) :hysterical:

Paano kung Japanese? Maybe the people you asked were confused, because there are a lot of JDM vans with the doors on the left...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Naaah, all of the guys I asked who got post-grad degrees got them either locally or from the States. Either way, I would say too Americanized to even think JDMs.

There seems to be something about higher education that makes the brain automatically add more elements to a problem. The higher the education level, the more complicated the additional elements.

That's some food for thought, isn't it.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    It is not even moving!

8. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    to the right, the door is at the left side of the bus..

9. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by architect View Post
    Oh, more than that - you get promoted to nursery. Remember it is a pre-school test.

But congratulations on being able to answer that. I posed that question to quite a few post pre-schoolers, actually post-grad guys. None of them were able to answer it. So I was intrigued and decided to post it.
    Yahoooo!!!!!

It took me quite a while to answer your question.

I just looked out the window from our office and observed the buses in EDSA, badabing, badaboom!!!!!

10. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Hehe. Somehow, for me, the bus appears going to the left but that is because I am left-handed. Then, as I mentioned above, I started adding details to the bus (and making the problem complicated).

But in this case, when I got to drawing the door, that is when I realized the bus can be headed only in one direction. Since the door is located on the bus' right side, and there is no door shown in the drawing, then that means it is the left side that is shown. Hence the bus is headed left.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Pre-School Test