New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    sa yo lupa me minimum na sukat ang required per design.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    pano kaya ginagawa ng repo man nyan? eheheh.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yung bagong SM housing projects ni henry sy sa Bicutan yata, ang technology daw ay from Florida, USA. houses that are mostly made of stryofoam blocks, tutusukan na lang yata ng bakal sa gitna (?) at konting paletada ng simento to hide the styro. i've seen the brochure when it was being incorporated dito sa SEC but i have no idea kung natuloy itong project nila or if it was finished na? hindi ako nagagawi dyan sa bicutan kase.

meron rin akong nakita dito sa N. Domingo St., San Juan before the entrance of Horshoe Drive (if you're coming from Granada/Gilmore). Pre fabricated model units, Yugoslavian technology ang gamit nila.
    Last edited by zero; August 19th, 2004 at 03:25 PM.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    i brought my family at vasbuilt office in ortigas center long time ago..

we were shown a video demo of its prefab technology all the way to details of getting permits, mobilization of work team, construction schedules to unit turn-over;

the package can be either bare, semi-finished or fully-finished..

my wife had to excuse herself, prodded me outside the office door & murmured, "ano ba 'yan?! ang daming ifs, kasi, kung gusto mo lang naman, etc. umuwi na nga tayo!"

e, di uwi..heheheheeeee

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by qman
    FYI
    I was quoted

Prelude(Recio+Casas)148sqm 2-Storey P2,304,600
    Applause 227 sq. m. 2-Storey P3,141,800
    Bravo 257 sq. m. 2-Storey P3,720,000

imho, at those prices you can build the same size "REAL" house. sigurado ka pa sa gawa. there was a poster here last month, architect yata, who answered a query on how much to build a house. hanapin mo yung thread at ok naman offer nya. at least cement and wood ang gamit, not styropor!

imho#2: i think you should consider the climate in the philippines if you are going for a prefab house. those "US technology" houses may not last very long in the philippines. baka isang bagyo lang yan giba yan. remember the story of the 3 little pigs! isang huff and puff lang ng typhoon signal #4 e kinain ka na ni big bad wolf!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by yebo
    imho#2: i think you should consider the climate in the philippines if you are going for a prefab house. those "US technology" houses may not last very long in the philippines. baka isang bagyo lang yan giba yan. remember the story of the 3 little pigs! isang huff and puff lang ng typhoon signal #4 e kinain ka na ni big bad wolf!
    i agree...i'm no structural engineer but i'm guessing a good typhoon/hurricane would destroy your investment. tignan nyo na lang yung aftermath ni Hurricane Charley...$11 billion in damages :whoa:

7. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    I haven't seen how the vazbuilt units are, but the units I have seen on a subsidiary of ayala are similar. The walls are really thin, so are the post. Not being a structural engineer I think they are as sturdy or maybe better than what we usually use. The material and construction is similar to how they build flyovers or in particular the skyway or mrt.

Physically they are smaller and thinner but looking at the construction and general design they look sound.

Anyway nag iisip pa lang naman at kailangan pa ng ipon.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pano ung design non? kaw bahala? o may pagpipilian ka na? baka marami kang katulad na bahay pag pipili ka sa design nila. hehehe

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    My high school classmate owns vazbuilt and we stayed na in one of the prefab houses. Ok naman yung stability and durability ng house. My classmates and I went to angono for inuman and stuff, tapos bumagyo. The house was located on top of a mountain. Hindi naman umaalog yung house. They just couldn't see anyting anymore since the clouds were inside the house na... But if your particular about the design, you really can't be too creative... Medyo boxy yung dating

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Originally posted by fLaKeZ
    pano ung design non? kaw bahala? o may pagpipilian ka na? baka marami kang katulad na bahay pag pipili ka sa design nila. hehehe
    they have different designs and variance depende rin sa laki at sukat ng lote mo.

ive read somewhere sa kanilang website na me 10 years warranty ata sila sa kanilang structure.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Pre fabricated houses