New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Guys what happens here? Cos in college my blockmates went through this medical thing, they had their bums checked lucky me I was able to skip it

2. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    It was their b*lls being checked for "luslos" besides the almoranas thing. Next yr u wont be able to skip it again.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Basically a physical inspection, plus blood/urine/fecal analysis, X-rays, vision test and dental checkup. Prospective employers want to make sure that you're physically fit assume the position you're applying for, and that they won't be held accountable for any illnesses you may already have prior to working for them.

Some companies, such as ours, conduct an annual physical exam for the workforce. Part of our non-wage benefits, although a lot of my fellow employees only see it as an inconvenience. It's become mandatory now, because of one employee who suddenly dropped dead during a badminton game. Turns out that he never submitted to a single company physical exam during his tenure, so his major heart condition was only revealed post mortem, when it was already too late to do anything about it.

Regarding the balls thing, would you really want to skip such an important physical exam? What if you've been eventually diagnosed with terminal prostate/testicular cancer, which could have been avoided/treated if it had been detected early?

4. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    turn your head and cough.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Prospective employers want to make sure that you're physically fit assume the position you're applying for, and that they won't be held accountable for any illnesses you may already have prior to working for them.

.......Regarding the balls thing, would you really want to skip such an important physical exam?

Kaso, kami noon natatakot. Yung company doctor namin noon, "silahis"............. Di pwede skip yung "b*lls" check-up.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    The pre-employment check-up is primarily required to test if you are fit enough to perform the tasks of your job. They also make sure that you don't have anything contagious. Lastly, it is also a requirement because the company's health care provider requires it when covering employees.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    Kaso, kami noon natatakot. Yung company doctor namin noon, "silahis"............. Di pwede skip yung "b*lls" check-up.

I remember my guy friend told me that during his annual check up he felt so awkward kinda harrassed coz the doctor asked him to get naked so he or she could check his down there (not sure if male or female doctor) so we asked our other guy friends if they were asked to get naked, turns out some were and some were not. hehe.

Pre-employment Check-up (local)