New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    where can i buy the godfather and/or beatles posters here? maski hindi original ok lang. tia

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by snail View Post
    where can i buy the godfather and/or beatles posters here? maski hindi original ok lang. tia
    tingnan mo ebay philippines or criagslist.org (sa philippines).

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Try posting at the buy and sell section of www.pinoydvd.com.

Try looking also at power books or tower records. And there is a poster shop at SM centerpoint/rockwell makati. Maraming mga posters dun. Reproduction poster po from www.gbposters.com ang mga available sa tower, power books, sm centerpoint.
    BTW. I have a Superman Returns Original double sided poster 27" X 40" extra. Baka interested ka.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    thank you sirs. btw, ano name ng store sa sm centerpoint?

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    thank you sirs. btw, ano name ng store sa sm centerpoint?
    I forgot the name of the store. Matagal nako hindi nakakapunta sa Centerpoint.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Chanced upon seeing Beatles posters and other stuffs while going around SM Mega kagabi....

You might wanna check it out...damn forgot to get the shop's name, pero they sell all kinds of posters and sports memorabilias (F1, NBA, etc). Dami din mga naka-frame.

Basta its located at Bldg A, the hall is going towards Toy Kingdom (Ground Level), sa corner is yung Go-Nuts donuts then another shop ayun na, katabi sya ng St. Paul Publishing.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    ok will check d place out. thank u sirs

posters