New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2003
    pano kumuha ng postal id sa san juan? what are the requirements?

yung post office ng san juan is the one along pinaglabanan near p guevarra di ba?

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Does anyone here have a postal ID?

I need to fill out the present address and work address but my problem is I don't have work so I will just indicate our other home. However, if I choose to have it mailed in my work address, will that be the address indicated in my postal ID or will it still be the present address?

3. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Does anyone here have a postal ID?

I need to fill out the present address and work address but my problem is I don't have work so I will just indicate our other home. However, if I choose to have it mailed in my work address, will that be the address indicated in my postal ID or will it still be the present address?
    Just put N/A for work address. The address indicated should be your home address.

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tsikot Forums mobile app

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by thephantom View Post
    Just put N/A for work address. The address indicated should be your home address.

Thanks. But hypothetically if I had a job and I indicated to mail the postal ID in my work address, the address in my postal ID will still be the present address/residence?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Thanks. But hypothetically if I had a job and I indicated to mail the postal ID in my work address, the address in my postal ID will still be the present address/residence?

I believe it should still be your home address that's indicated. When I got mine some years back, i had to give some proof of address like a utility bill or barangay certificate and the like. I don't think they'll accept office address for that. For renewal, of course, no need for additional docs. Where are you getting yours? I've renewed twice in SM Aura already. Quite fast there. My initial was Makati when they still had a small office at the city hall. Took all of just 10 mins to finish.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I believe it should still be your home address that's indicated. When I got mine some years back, i had to give some proof of address like a utility bill or barangay certificate and the like. I don't think they'll accept office address for that. For renewal, of course, no need for additional docs. Where are you getting yours? I've renewed twice in SM Aura already. Quite fast there. My initial was Makati when they still had a small office at the city hall. Took all of just 10 mins to finish.

I'm going to SM Aura also I hope it will be a fast transaction for me as well. Initially, I thought you can only get from the post office of your residence. I am glad they have these mall satellite offices. Yes, Makati city hall is closed na. I don't wanna go to Makati Post Office naman. I prefer Aura so I could take out at Nadai Fujisoba

7. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    I'm going to SM Aura also I hope it will be a fast transaction for me as well. Initially, I thought you can only get from the post office of your residence. I am glad they have these mall satellite offices. Yes, Makati city hall is closed na. I don't wanna go to Makati Post Office naman. I prefer Aura so I could take out at Nadai Fujisoba

Just don't go on a Monday. Madami tao. And while you're at it, have some Clam Chowder at Providore

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Just don't go on a Monday. Madami tao. And while you're at it, have some Clam Chowder at Providore

Thanks for the tip! I was planning to go on Monday pa naman, you saved me from hassle! I absolutely hate waiting. I suppose Tuesday should be okay na?

Never tried their clam chowder, I've only been there once kasi. I'll try it out one of these days I went to Greyhound last time we were at Aura

9. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Thanks for the tip! I was planning to go on Monday pa naman, you saved me from hassle! I absolutely hate waiting. I suppose Tuesday should be okay na?

Never tried their clam chowder, I've only been there once kasi. I'll try it out one of these days I went to Greyhound last time we were at Aura
    Tuesday to Thursday should be good. Try to be there before 11. I think they open early but please don't take my word for it as I'm not familiar on the service hours of gov't agencies. However if you arrive near lunchtime and there are a lot in queue, you might be asked to come back after lunch. They have a certain cap on the number of people they service for their morning and afternoon sessions. Still fast though in my experience. Oh bring an abanico.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Tuesday to Thursday should be good. Try to be there before 11. I think they open early but please don't take my word for it as I'm not familiar on the service hours of gov't agencies. However if you arrive near lunchtime and there are a lot in queue, you might be asked to come back after lunch. They have a certain cap on the number of people they service for their morning and afternoon sessions. Still fast though in my experience. Oh bring an abanico.

Yikes. I'm incapable of waking up early pa naman [emoji23] I'll do my best to be there before 11.

AC is not enough to keep the place cool?

Sent from my SM-M127F using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
postal id