New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Hi.

I'm in the process of setting up a Koi pond, and in line with this I would like to know where to buy a good pump and filter.

Here are the dimensions:

a. Length = 2 meters
    b. Width = 2 meters
    c. Depth = 1 meter

Thank you. :D

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    try visiting this site www.palhs.com. Dami kang mapupulot na info in fish keeping.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by jkctg06 View Post
    Hi.

I'm in the process of setting up a Koi pond, and in line with this I would like to know where to buy a good pump and filter.

Here are the dimensions:

a. Length = 2 meters
    b. Width = 2 meters
    c. Depth = 1 meter

have you visited Cartimar, sir? lots of shops selling aquarium and pond equipment there.

last time i visited, there's this shop that specializes in kois. madami siyang displays of various pond setups, plus gigantic koi. dalawang hilera ung pet shops, nasa likod siya.

one site i used to frequent was www.aquahobby.com; lots of info on aquarium plants and fishes, pati aquarium setups

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Many thanks knightblade and badkuk! :D

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Kung palaging exposed sa direct sunlight (from morning to late afternoon) ang pond mo, siguradong magkakaroon ng algal bloom yan kahit maganda pa ng filtration mo . Try mo maglagay ng shade over the pond (mga 11am-3pm). if you are familiar with Perlie's in Quezon Memorial Circle, meron silang mga display ponds doon. Pwede kang humingi ng mga tips on keeping the pond clean, proper feeding, etc. Meron din silang mga koi's for sale.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    ser im confused, pond(outdoor) ba or aquarium? gaano kalaki?

anyway kung pond nga yan, as i understand, the most organic way to keep your water healthy is putting some lilies or other aquatic plants(ask the nearest nursery). the oxygen that these plants emits would be enough to aerate your water.

pwede mo rin lagyan ng bubblers or jets para, on nga lang lagi pump mo non.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jkctg06 View Post
    Hi.

Here are the dimensions:

a. Length = 2 meters
    b. Width = 2 meters
    c. Depth = 1 meter

ser advise lang po, 1 m is way too deep. delikado pa sa mga bata, kung may anak kayo. the maximum accepted for residential is only 450mm, kahit pano enough n yon para lumaki na Koi nyo. 1M is ok sa mga parks, kung hindi accessible ng mga tao/ bata at for viewing lang.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
pond problem