New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    like he graduated at the top of his class, had a bunch of citations and awards, pero pag may kalawang ang morals ng isang tao, it will manifest itself in the smallest details. sayang nga, but it would have been much, much worse if he had advanced at the top in the future. baka magmukhang peanuts lang yung mga ginawa ni gen garcia.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    tsk tsk tsk

3. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    oo nga nakakahiya talaga..lalo na yung valedictorian...kung ako yung sobrang mahihiya na ako parang hindi ko na kaya lumabas...pero sayang yung pagiging valedictorian niya..

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    kawawa naman.. sayang un opportunity na ibinigay sa kanya..

5. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    not deserving to be called an officer and a gentleman

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    the weird thing is, this kind of shoplifting happens all the time. when i was growing up, i heard many stories about classmates getting caught shoplifting at stores - standard teenage stupidity.

the thing is, no one was ever prosecuted. the parents were called, sometimes the cops got involved, but VERY RARELY did the shopkeeper press charges.

he's stupid to risk his career over a few bucks, but he's also unlucky that this somehow became the big deal that it is...with court martials and media coverage and whatnot.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Its not a full-blown shoplifting, I'd call it "TAG-LIFTING" The officer allegedly SWAPPED the price tag of the SALE item to a non-SALE item. Ang nakakahiya, $0.50 na lang, hindi nya pa binili ng buo yung non-sale item.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    nakaka-panghinayang talaga.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    for me, pag di ka sanay sa ganyang gawain, mag dadalawang isip ka.. Ika nga baka makalusot! Tsk tsk sayang ka bata! Nagpahuli ka:mad: :mad:

10. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    anun ba yan?!.. nakakahiya naman....

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
PMA Valedictorian expelled from the US