New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    boydapa,

your comments are so GENERALIZED as not all PMA graduates are what you just described.

let's apply what you said to a bigger perspective... since the so-called PMA Valedictorian is a Filipino then what you just posted also applies to all Filipinos?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Haaaayyy kakahinayang...

3. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Ika nga, sa 0.50 cents lang ang diperensya ng presyo, isugod at isinugal niya ang kanyang career. What is he thinking?? Sayang na sayang, valedictorian pa man siya at sa talino niya, hindi iniral ang dunong niya kung ano kaya makukuha niya sa pagnanakaw. I really feel sorry for him.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Originally posted by mazdamazda
    boydapa,

your comments are so GENERALIZED as not all PMA graduates are what you just described.

let's apply what you said to a bigger perspective... since the so-called PMA Valedictorian is a Filipino then what you just posted also applies to all Filipinos?
    we have to admit ours is already a damaged culture brought about by the confluence bad influences over the years. yes, not all filipinos steal & lie, but because of the actions of a few we are judged by the rest of the world. maybe boydapa's comments are born out of exasperation & loss of hope that we filipinos will ever change.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    from posters:

ang bibilhin nyang cd was about $12-$15 ata so what he did was transfer a sale tag (not sure of the term) from another cd to the cd that he wanted to buy. Then ayun nahuli sya..

mali naman yung article eh...he did not save $0.50. he paid $0.50 for an article that was priced much higher...so he actually threw his career away for $14.50 (let's say the item actually cost $15.00)

tama yun nagsabi na intelligent sya pero not smart ksi kng titignan nyo ang laki ng deperentsa ng .50 sa 15 dollars, dapat ang ginawa nya diniscount nlng nya ksi halata masyado imbis na 15 edi 10 kso may pagkagarapal talaga 3000% discount tama ba? para nadeceive nya yun cashier or whoever dapat inayos nya diskarte kso ginawa nyang .50 ang isang bagay na worth 15 eh eh kng hindi ba naman sya isat kalahating %^#%^#

talagang lumalabas ang gruelling training na inundergo nila sa comptrollership cors GARAPALAN is the name of the game. dapat hinay hinay muna eh sinagad ayun bulilyaso akala nya nasa pilipinas pa sya

6. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    malas lg nya kasi nahuli sya, ive met some who does the samething.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    i sympathize with the low wages of the military and other government workers and even private sector minimum wage workers, but i do not like the way the corrupt ones are stealing my taxes.

andy

8. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    dapat ksi bago sya gumawa nun nag undergo rin sya ng training sakin (ay buking) 1. lumingon at hanapin ang mga spy camera. 2. iwasan ang mga nakadiguise na sekyu. 3. kung pipili ng cahera dun sa medyo bago at mukhang tatanga tanga at i profile maige. 4. hwag masyado garapal sa pag patong ng presyo(very important maraming sumsabit dyan isa na ito hehe) 5. since walang hard physical evidence na ikaw naglipat, magisip ng magandang dahilan just in case mahuli like " eh ganito ito ng nadampot ko ah so di ako naglipat nyan. yan yun basics for the advance cors just log in at pitikero.com hehe

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
PMA Valedictorian expelled from the US