New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    haaay, sana nga makita na sya ng family nya... more than 2 weeks na din pala nawawala...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Natagpuan na pala si mang erning...

sa DSWD general Trias cavite... sad to say, namatay po sya nung march 17, mahinang mahina na daw nung natagpuan... nacontact lang yung pamilya nung nanawagan sila sa abs cbn.

nakakalungkot..

RIP mang erning

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    nakikiramay po kami sa mga naulila...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    condolences to Mang Erning's family :sad:

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    condolences to Mang Erning's family

6. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Rest in Peace mang erning. Kahit sandali lang, naging bahagi ka ng buhay namin dito sa tsikot.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    This was emailed to me by my friend few minutes ago.

Dear Family & Friends,

My father, Ernesto Castaneda Garcia, born May 6, 1939, age 68, passed away March 17, 2008. He somehow ended in Gen. Trias, Cavite. Some good Samaritians saw him got off a jeepney very tired and weak last March 10, 2008. They took him to the hospital and there he was attended by very good souls. They watched him day and night like a family. He kept saying his name: "Pangalan ko Ernesto Garcia" and "Asawa ko si Inday Garcia". He was always singing even as he laid very ill in bed. Whenever he would hear a tune he happily sang along, according to the wonderful people who took care of him.... Like he always did. We were also told that he looked better the day before he died that his kind caregivers thought he was on his way to recovery.

My family and I cannot thank you enough for all the prayers, emails, phone calls, help and kind words you sent us. Thank you , thank you, thank you very much.

I can't find the right words to describe my feelings. My Papa was very very good to me. He took care of me and my children. He is the most wonderful person I have known. Very loving, caring, responsible, thoughtful, hardworking, most dependable, kindest husband, papa, lolo & son.

We ask you one last favor, to please pray for his soul.

Sincerely,
    Leah

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sincere condolences to the family....

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    condolence to the family... will include him in my prayers...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Please Help, Missing Person Ernesto "erning" Garcia