New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Merry Christmas Tsikoteers!

Every year, employees in our company buy goods and toys for the less fortunate kids in the hope of giving them a more meaningful Christmas. Last year we went to a public hospital in Pasig to personally give donations to the patients.

This year wala pa ako idea kung sino ang pagbibigyan namin. I was thinking of an orphanage or another public hospital whose patients need some cheering up this Christmas.

Sana matulungan ninyo ako by giving me ideas kung saan pwede magdonate and contacts to coordinate with them. Our company is in Ortigas Center. Kung may mas malapit sana, dun nalang.

Thanks and Merry Christmas ulit

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    http://www.orphanage.org/

CTRL+F
    "Philippines"

3. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    hi you can give it to me: Bladerunner Orphanage and Rehabilitation Center

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Thanks 'Veed,

Medyo outdated na yung mga links nga lang. hehe. But thanks anyway. Currently I'm looking into National Children's Hospital in E. Rod. I will also be looking into some orphanages here in Pasig.

Someone suggested boys town in Marikina but I read an article of a reported ***ual abuse case going on there. Medyo loko yata ang mga namamahala dun. Baka sila lang makinabang sa goodies.

Please keep suggestions coming.

bladerunner: Totoo ba yan?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^^^ kahit san naman orphanage mo ibigay malaking tulong sa kanila na yun, so depends lang siguro kung saan ang personal choice mo...

*bladerunner comment..huwag mo pansinin....yun friend ko yan na na-ban...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    how about the DSWD orphanage near your areas?

Merun dito sa Lubao, Pampanga. It is funded by DSWD but a usual fund is not enough to help them 100%... kaso I figured baka masyadong malayo na ito sa inyo. Mga babies up to 17 years old ang nandito sa kanila.

Location - Prado Siongco, Lubao, Pampanga - malapit na ito sa boundary ng Pampanga and Bataan (Dinalupihan). Bale last town ng Pampanga going Bataan. Its about 2hour to 2.5hrs from Manila.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Kung public hospitaql, why not PGH? They're the biggest, most advanced, and they help the most people. I'm sure they'll appreciate it. Whaddaya think?

8. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    every year our organization do this as well... but unfortunately, this year, we won't be able to do this december due to schedule problems of the members... we will do it instead early january... we will be going to an orphanage somewhere in montalban, rizal who takes care of special children and children with disabilities...

we are partnering with the Psychological Society of the College of the Holy Spirity - Manila... wanna tie up? ;)

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Mga tsikoteers! Salamat sa tulong. I finally chose Philippine Orthopedic in Banawe. May 60-70 charity patients sila na mga bata.

I coursed the activity thru KYTE Foundation. Excited nako. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    ayus yung kythe... awardee sila last year ng ten accomplished youth organizations..

kudos to you sir djerms...

happy christmas...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Please help me find an orphanage or public hospital to give donations to