New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    [SIZE=2]PLDT analyst plunges to death from 15th floor of building[/SIZE]

http://www.gmanews.tv/story/128893/P...r-of-building#

MANILA, Philippines – An employee of the Philippine Long Distance Telephone (PLDT) company plunged to her death from the 15th floor of the company's main building in Makati City in what her co-workers called a suicide, a radio report said Thursday.

A report by Manny Vargas over radio dzBB said the woman was identified as Dalisay Gatab, a project cost analyst for the country's biggest telecommunications company.

The victim's body landed at the parking lot of the company building along Makati Avenue.

Gatab's colleagues claimed she committed suicide, the report said. Her colleagues reportedly tried but failed to convince her not to jump.

Police investigators, however, said they were still not ruling out other angles, including "foul play."

"Ang initial talaga ang mga binabanggit dito tumalon ito. Pero hindi pa namin sinasang-ayunan yon kasi imbestigahan pa namin kung foul play ba (The intial report is that she jumped off the building. But we can't say that for certain yet because we still have to investigate if there is foul play)," said Supt. Gilbert Cruz, police chief of Makati.

"Medyo maatas pinanggalingan niya. Kung mapapansin mo katawan niya flat na flat pagkakabagsak. Ang tingin ko injury nasa loob yan (She jumped from a high angle. If you may notice, her body is lying flat on the ground. I think she suffered from internal injuries)," he added.

Scene of the Crime Operatives (SOCO) and the Makati City police are currently investigating the incident.
    Related Stories:
    http://news.balita.ph/2008/10/23/lad...pldt-building/
    http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/nation/me...mps-15th-floor

Suicide due to depression, or foul play? Whatever the cause may be, kawawa naman. What a waste of precious life. May her soul rest in peace.

Here's the pics

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    ive seen this sa news kanina and its really sad lalo na sa family and friends niya.

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    R.I.P sa aleng ito naalala ko tuloy yung nangyari sa anak ni Ali Sotto dati na nahulog from their condo.

*hay naku! bakit ko ba tinignan pa ang pictures nyan *

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    yes,heard this on the news,kawawa naman talaga ang sinapit niya,may she rest in peace.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    "Medyo maatas pinanggalingan niya. Kung mapapansin mo katawan niya flat na flat pagkakabagsak. Ang tingin ko injury nasa loob yan (She jumped from a high angle. If you may notice, her body is lying flat on the ground. I think she suffered from internal injuries)," he added.
    What a regular Sherlock.

---

RIP, Ms. Gatab.

PLDT analyst plunges to death