New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Anong comment nyo sa lugar na to?

Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!

Anong developer pala ang maganda? Yung mga bigtime na developers (i.e. camella, etc..) o yung mga maliliit lang?

Ang napansin ko kasi sa mga maliliit na developers, mas magaganda ang location nila. Pwede kasi sila kumuha ng maliliit na lupa then idevelop. Wala nga lang pag-ibig (HDMF) ang karamihan.

Sa mga malalaki naman, mas maganda ang terms pero ang lalayo.

Anong masasabi nyo?

Salamat

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If i got the area you're showing on the map correctly, i know parts of that area got affected by Ondoy. If you work in Makati/Manila also, it can still be a 1.5 to 2 hour drive each way, daily. If you're looking in the Commonweatlh area, the Don Antonio side or even Tandang Sora area seems better for me.

As for developers, i have no first hand experience with most, save for Ayala, Filinvest, and the old subidivision we live in.

If its a house and lot, i would also consider buying from a small-medium sized contractor-builder kung kakilala ko, as i personally know some and bank on their work and integrity, then finance it through the Bank. These are the types who buy a large lot then they develop it to a townhouse or subdivide and build two or three houses. I also like pocket/small subdivisions.

Big developers like Camella, Megaworld, Sta. Lucia, and Fil Estate i may avoid also for one reason or another. A lot will also really depend on the location of the property/development. All developers and developments will have its own problems really in one way or another and a lot depends also on how good the association is and the cooperation of the developers after turn over.

Make sure also the roads are amply wide and the houses neighboring you, and yours as well, has ample parking space as this will be a source of problems later on.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    thanks. tingnan ko muna sa google earth para makita ko yung configuration ng area. pero nung bumisita ako sa lugar, mukhang mataas. halos overlooking yung marikina. ang nakikita ko lang na issue dito yung tubig. ang alam ko maynilad ang mayhawak sa lugar na to.

sa don antonio kasi kailangan pang mag tricycle para makapasok. walang jeep na dumadaan. dito merong jeep na philcoa san mateo.

sa ngayon dito lang ako sa east ave nagtatrabaho. 10 kilometers mula sa area na yan. sana magkaroon na ng MRT 7. para kung kailangan lumipat sa makati, di na ganon ka hassle.

salamat vinj.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If its the elevated area then that isn't a problem... The subdivisions there have both high and low portions. the low portions got flooded.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    My friend lives in Dona Juliana. I have a small lot in Norton St.

But I don't like the area. Security can be a problem. That's where carnapped vehicles are stashed and nagka-shoot out pa sa Gate II dati. Diyan din narecover yung stolen Pajero ng isang Tsikoteer.

My friend's house was broken into (malapit siya sa perimeter fence) more than once.

Flood isn't a problem in most areas. I also don't like tricycles inside the village. Source of problems lang. Noise, theft, manlolokong drivers (jacked up fares). We just drive our kasambahay to the gate (tricycles are not allowed where I live now) when there is a need to go out. It isn't really a long walk also via the pedestrian shortcut.

How much is the selling price of lots now?

Agree with vinj, stick with a smaller contractor which can offer more personalized services.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Sabi rin ng officemate ko meron daw talagang mga na ondoy sa area na yan. yung mga malalapit sa marikina river. yung nasa northview daw. bisitahin ko ulit yung lugar para makita ng mas maayos.

May isa pa pala akong tanong. may malaking puno sila na tinanggal dun sa lupa. Magiging issue ba yan? Baka kasi di na uproot ng maayos yung roots at pag nabulok yon, baka lumubog.

Nakakapraning pala ang ganito.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Di ko alam yung price kung lot lang. Yung tinitingnan ko kasi ay package na. 2.55M 80 sqm yung floor area, 63 sqm yung lot area. Pwede sariling design as long as mag stick lang dun sa specifications.

Nakita ko naman yung mga gawa ng contractor mukhang maayos naman.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Which village/street exactly? Yong paikot ng Segovia, Pontevedra at Compostela hindi sya inabot ng baha last Ondoy. A few days kasi after nung Ondoy, we checked a lot we own sa may Aldea Verde and asked the neighbors, hindi binaha, but the adjacent village dun sa area nung Mapalo Dr/clubhouse - forgot the name of the subdivision - binaha pero i think it's probably around waist-deep as evidenced by the flood water marks sa walls ng mga bahay.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    ^ yung tinitingnan ko na bahay dun lang sa may area sa link sa taas. sa sunnyside subdivision. halos sa likod ng kapilya ng INC.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by robot.sonic View Post
    Nakakapraning pala ang ganito.
    Of course. Major investment yan so you're really going to go through each step thoroughly.

Make sure also the contractor is specific with the materials to be used for both structure and finishing, specifications, etc... I think a decent price for house construction is in the range of 20K to 25K per sq.m. Maganda na yung results nun.

Based on the map, looks to be squatters are nearby so you have to be really double check on security and safety. I myself find the Batasan - San Mateo road scary when i used to pass there at night. Lapit pa sa mga Kriminal (sa Congress...hehehe).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Planong House and Lot