New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I love Pixar movies, the only one I don't have is "Bug's Life"... My son and I have watched Finding Nemo, Toy Story 1/2, Cars, The Incredibles countless of times... Will add the Bug's Life and Ratatooille when we have the chance.

Fun stuff to look out for:

A113 - I've researched a little about this after noticing the plane in Toy Story 2, Mater's and Andy's mom's plate numbers, and the Scuba Diver's camera model in Finding Nemo showed this number... Turns out it's some sort of geeky insider joke of animators about their classroom in college (forgot the college, California something)... It is said that it's on every movie Pixar has released, have to find them all

Dinoco - First appeared in Toy Story 1 (when Woody tried to look for Buzz after knocking him off the window)... Well, that gas station's company name is the big contract company in Cars.

Lightyear tires in Cars - Buzz, of course.

The "Nice Butte" sticker in Toy Story 2 (stuck on Buzz while rescuing Woody in the airport) is the same statement on the bumper sticker on Car's when the minivan couple got lost in Radiator Springs...

The Pixar ball appears in almost all the movies as well.

Character sightings
    1. Buzz Lightyear appears for a split second in Finding Nemo... Can you see him? I never saw him until my 3yo son told me a couple of weeks ago.
    2. Nemo in Monster's Inc. - Quite obvious, but subtle hehehe.
    3. Mike Wazawski in Finding Nemo - Too obvious not to notice
    4. Pizza Planet Toyota Hilux - On every single movie as they claim, having not seen the Bug's Life, I'm not sure. Toy Story 1 & 2 were obvious... I haven't seen it in Finding Nemo... Saw it in Monster's Inc. (towards the end of Randall). It was pretty easy to find in Ratatooille... It's in Cars too, kinda hard to spot coz it has eyes and mouth hehe but it's there... I don't think it's in the Incredibles, though...
    5. Mr. Incredible comics in Finding Nemo
    6. Mr. Incredible PEZ dispenser in The Incredibles.
    7. Jessie & RV in Monsters Inc.
    "The Birds" outtake was shot within Cars when McQueen was driving along the highway...

Oh, Bomb Voyage is in Ratatooille, found that really funny...

Any more?
    Last edited by theveed; November 10th, 2007 at 01:21 AM.

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    nice info ser dave,sigurado ko matutuwa ang anak ko pag tinuro ko sa kanya lahat yan,buong weekend nanaman sa harap ng tv ang ending namin

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    OO parang Where's Waldo mga Pixar movies... According to fans, Ratatooille pinaka madami... Finding Nemo din madami.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Just watched Ratatooille last night. Hindi ko napansin mga yan Naka focus kasi siguro ako sa subtitles

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002

how about this one... not a cameo but a tribute to former pixar
    ceo steve job
    Last edited by kimpOy; November 10th, 2007 at 02:39 PM.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Well, yes, but not as fun as seeing other characters in other movies, though... Dami naman sila lagi cameo/tributes...

Actually, all the boxed ingredients in Ratatooille are "credits" to the production team of some sort eheh

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by theveed View Post
    Anong cameo meron dito? Ang hina ko talaga makapansin ng mga ganyan

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Boybi: Bomb Voyage, the mime...

If you watch that Cars scene again, it's hilarious as the Pizza Planet truck is looking at the camera like "Oh... I think you saw me... " kinda look.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Pixar Fans... Cameo Sightings...