New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post
    ideally ang tama yung makakastretch yung dalawa hita para comfortable... no ngalay.....

nabanggit na din mga architect..... inaaccount ba yung functionality/comfort or puro aesthetic lang....
    "if all buyers would show their (dis)-appreciation with their chequebooks..."
    i usually place function above beauty.
    Last edited by dr. d; January 9th, 2018 at 04:44 PM.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    but i still prefer a bathroom where three users can all do their thing (bathe, wash, en-throne) at the same time, in relative privacy.
    like our home bathroom!
    yey! thanks, dad!
    I think I know your bathroom design na, each has it's own division, but that is not possible with small even medium sized bathrooms, pag small bathroom kasi open space.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Haha the smallest bathroom I've been to was when I stayed in a hostel in hk. The sink, water closet, & shower are so close to each other that you can literally take a cr*p while brushing your teeth & taking a shower hehe.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by bugsmobile View Post
    Haha the smallest bathroom I've been to was when I stayed in a hostel in hk. The sink, water closet, & shower are so close to each other that you can literally take a cr*p while brushing your teeth & taking a shower hehe.
    I've used a small bathroom na rin. If you stretch your arms while taking a shower you could reach the sink on your left and the toilet on the right I had to put on my clothes in the bedroom because the whole bathroom was just wet.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Puwedeng iyong reserba ay nasa ibabaw/itaas,- tapos may hinihila kang kurdon para mag-flush....

I remember that one manner to judge the cleanliness of a place, or a house for that matter,- is to check how their toilet is....
    We have this Secretary (head of a national government agency) before who, when visiting the agency's regional offices and attached agencies, the first thing he does is to visit the staffs toilet. According to him, he can already assess how an office is managed by merely looking at the common toilet.[emoji1]

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by reddik2017 View Post
    We have this Secretary (head of a national government agency) before who, when visiting the agency's regional offices and attached agencies, the first thing he does is to visit the staffs toilet. According to him, he can already assess how an office is managed by merely looking at the common toilet.[emoji1]

Our office is a big failure then. I am really appalled by the number of professionals who are salaula when using the wash room I even made a complaint in our office that our wash room is disgusting (normally I am very passive)

7. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by reddik2017 View Post

I think this also applies to restos. Kung madumi ang toilet, di hamak na mas madumi ang kusina.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i stayed once at my friend's rented flat in singapore. it was one of the newer, thus more modern, 3 bedroom flats. while i was taking a crap there was this sudden sound of a toilet flushing above me! yun pala yung toilets ng units above, the sewer pipes run through the ceilings of the units below! kept me awake all night since my instinct was to duck evertime i hear the flushing sound. dinig sa rooms e!

9. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    malambot naman siguro singaporean food fafa yebs, di naman kaya mapasabog nyan yun tubo tapos splatter sa next floors

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    If walls are that thin, how do people ***y time haha

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast