New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    So sa DownUnder pala, may mga di naghuhugas ang wetpaks nila pag pumupu. Papunas-punas lang ng papel, Bwe-he-he!........

Pero may punto rin eh. Burara yung Pinoy, kasi nagkalat nga naman yung "pinaghugasan" nya sa toilet flooring. Pero maiiwasan bang di magkalat yung tubig?

He-he! Ewan....kayo na humusga.

ABS-CBNNews.com
    Jan. 27, 2009

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/pinoy-mig...-habits-report

Filipino worker sacked in Australia for toilet habits: report

A Filipino machine operator was reportedly sacked by an engineering firm in Australia allegedly for his toilet habits.

A Townsville Bulletin report posted on news.com.au said Amador Bernabe, 43, a Filipino machine operator was kicked out of his job by the Townsville Engineering Industries (TEI) for using water, instead of toilet paper, to clean himself during toilet visits.

The report said that according to Bernabe, he was sacked last week after his foreman saw him carry a bottle of water into the company’s comfort room.

The foreman allegedly told Bernabe that it was prohibited to bring water into the toilet. Bernabe told the foreman that "It's my personal hygiene. I didn't break any law. I didn't break any rules of the company."

The Filipino alleged that the foreman threatened to tell the management about his toilet habits.

Bernabe said the manager confronted him about the incident and was told to "follow the Australian way" of using the toilet or he will be terminated.

Byron Carter, TEI's company manager, confirmed that Bernabe was terminated for his toilet habits because it poses "a serious health risk."

Carter said other company employees had been complaining about Bernabe's unhygienic way of using the toilet. He said the Filipino had also been warned and advised several times before he was sacked from his job.

"Mr Bernabe's technique to cleanse himself with water after his toiletry visits leaves the toilet cubical splashed with water suspected to be contaminated with feces and wet soggy toilet paper lying on the floor," the company manager said in the report.

Rick Finch of the Australian Manufacturing Workers' Union, meanwhile, said in the report that the engineering firm's actions were "atrocious" and an "invasion of a person's rights and cultural beliefs."

"If it wasn't so disgusting it would almost be laughable," Finch said.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Isn't using water more hygienic than just toilet paper?

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    "Mr Bernabe's technique to cleanse himself with water after his toiletry visits leaves the toilet cubical splashed with water suspected to be contaminated with feces and wet soggy toilet paper lying on the floor," the company manager said in the report.
    Yun naman pala eh! Nakakainis nga yung ganyan. Imagine yourself really needing to take a dump. When you enter the cubicle, you see the toilet seat all wet and the floor covered in water puddles. Madaming ganyan sa office namin...nakakairita. Before I can 'relieve' myself, I have to get a big wad of paper towels to wipe down the toilet seat and the floor.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    the point in using toilet paper is to prevent the spread of germs

when people use their bare hands (and water) to wipe, and they don't wash their hands properly after, they can spread germs (like hepatitis, cholera, etc) when they touch things like doorknobs and stuff

would you shake hands with someone who just used their hands to wipe their poo?

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Hehehe,- and contend yourself with 'skid marks' in your underwear......:hysterical:

7404:laundry:

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    i use toilet paper AND water hehe

pero yan ang point ng mga foreigner kung baket kelangan mag toilet paper

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    balahura naman pala si pinoy eh!, hehehe saka matigas ang ulo matagal na siyang pinagsabihan eh ayaw pa rin sumunod...

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    would you shake hands with someone who just used their hands to wipe their poo?
    Yeah. That's better than shaking hands with someone who used just toilet paper. I'm sure if a person if hygienic enough to use water, he or she would wash his or hands with soap and water.

Why does he have to do it in the office pala? Sana sa bahay na lang.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    Why does he have to do it in the office pala? Sana sa bahay na lang.
    When you have to "go" ..... you just have to go.

Like in NASA, the No.2 is their number one priority.
    Last edited by ghosthunter; January 28th, 2009 at 12:39 PM.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    ya when you have to go...

not everyone has an exact every-24-hour (before work or after work) poo time
    Last edited by uls; January 28th, 2009 at 12:34 PM.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Pinoy Worker Sacked in Australia for Using Water Instead of Toilet Paper