New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by i.am.aids View Post
    Sad and true. We always deserve the leaders we elect, the curse and beauty of democracy. Same reason as Rizal not joining the revolution and Luna not right away joining the revolution.

The only problem with this is, I have young children that I want to raise here.
    The only thing you can do is to either rethink of raising your children here and go abroad or weather the storm the next 6 years and beyond.

the damage that these two idiots will create during their reign if in the off chance they win will extend I feel to another 20 years.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I'm not surprised how even Filipinos living comfortable lives here chose to leave. Sabi nga ng friend ko, the Philippine government is here to make the Filipinos suffer.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Those people should die the same fate except for the duct tape and drum.

Wrap them in chicken wire.

As the body decomposes, it becomes bloated with gas and it floats on the surface. The chicken wire punctures those bloated parts. Ensuring that the body stays underwater.

As fish food.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    In the end taong bayan pa din mag papakain sa kanila sa loob ng munti habang ang bubuo ng new gang nila at papa takasin ng mga jail guard para gumawa ng crime....

kawawa naman tayong na bubuhay ng parehas

5. Join Date
    Jan 2009

6. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Kaya naman naging ganyan mga Pulis dahil kay Marcos & martial law. According to my parents, before Marcos, the Police were well respected. Ngayon, I would rate them at par with the criminals.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    Kaya naman naging ganyan mga Pulis dahil kay Marcos & martial law. According to my parents, before Marcos, the Police were well respected. Ngayon, I would rate them at par with the criminals.
    yes, because you are an ass!

8. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Good job NBI for the efforts.

Quote from the article:

"Stakeout

The NBI deployed more than 100 men to conduct stakeouts on dozens of ATMs across four cities for five days until they chanced upon a black Ford Fiesta (ABJ-7294) parked in front of an ATM in Bicutan, Taguig City at around 3 a.m."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Dapat sa mga pulis na ganyan, i-salvage din.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    Dapat sa mga pulis na ganyan, i-salvage din.
    AMEN to that! Don't waste tax payers money on these police criminals. Immediate salvage by beheading. Read them the Miranda right and the right to die as well.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast