New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tiny: Ano ba bumangga sayo? Mukhang SUV ah. Mukhang palit buong harap niyan, yung chassis malamang tumabinggi.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    pm mo lang daw si bluebimmer for it :D i mean she

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    her pala.. mali! hahaha

4. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    walang insurance?

5. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    hehe gnawa pa akong papa san haha

malabo ata insurance nyan since mdyo old na...mataas na babayaran kht may insurance...

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    yap.. laking participation yan..

7. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    a kay, so i guess the options are to get the full insured value from the insurance or to sell it chop-chop, whichever will get him the better deal?

andy

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    agree ako with baiskee...

halfcut, get the turbo engine. not too familiar, was it b6pt or something? the protegetech guys here can help you with that. awd na rin ;)

sorry with what happened sa personal life. not to be heartless, pero yung sa car, ok lang, can move on with some moolah. sa personal life, kahit moolah, di kaya, so mas mahirap nga yung sa personal life.

bilog ang mundo, so you can and will be back up soon ;)

9. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    I know I'm not supposed to advertise here , but I hope everyone could check out my post tomorrow 3/31 at the classifieds section. I'm selling all my audio stuff just to get my hands on some money.

Thanks for the comments. :thanx:

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by nugundam93
    halfcut, get the turbo engine. not too familiar, was it b6pt or something? the protegetech guys here can help you with that. awd na rin ;)
    you have numerous engine choices...

B6T - 140 hp?
    BPT - 180 hp?
    BPD - 200 hp? - very rare!

wala ka bang comprehensive insurance?

nung nabangga ko yung mazda, front cut ang pinalitan lang. buti hindi nadamay yung engine! around P100K yata ang gastos pero sagot ng insurance (P2K lang ang binayaran kong participation).

PM me kung kailangan mo ng supplier ng surplus parts.

or punta ka sa www.protegetech.org at hanapin mo si CHUBBY. pwede siya ang mag source ng lahat ng parts mo.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Pimp My Ride!