New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Meron bang courier service na pwede kong ipa-pickup ang items from one person then they'll collect payment from me kapag na-receive ko na?

O kahit yung other person ang mag-book ng pick-up from their place pero sa akin kokolektahin ang bayad?

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by WallyWest View Post
    Meron bang courier service na pwede kong ipa-pickup ang items from one person then they'll collect payment from me kapag na-receive ko na?

O kahit yung other person ang mag-book ng pick-up from their place pero sa akin kokolektahin ang bayad?

Kung yung payment for the courier service yung tinatanong mo, Grab Express IIRC pede yan - I've tried it before. Friend ko may pinapickup samin papunta sa kanya.

ayun lang di ako sure kung meron pa Grab Express ngayon.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by L1quid View Post
    Kung yung payment for the courier service yung tinatanong mo, Grab Express IIRC pede yan - I've tried it before. Friend ko may pinapickup samin papunta sa kanya.

ayun lang di ako sure kung meron pa Grab Express ngayon.
    Thanks for answering. Yes, I'm concerned about the payment. Grab express seems to be online. Wala naman kasing FAQ or anything sa site nila that I can refer to.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Something similar happened to me just this week although there seller was the one who made the arrangement. I think it's the same as how you want it. Ordered something then the seller gave me the option of grab as the courier with cod as mode of payment. The same day a grab driver comes over and gives me the item and I give the cash for the item and courier fee. I'm guessing after that the grab driver went on to other clients and finally back to the seller to give all of the payments. Maybe you can arrange it with the seller himself/herself.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

5. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by WallyWest View Post

Try Lazada, Amazon, and eBay

6. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by SidCoronel View Post
    Try Lazada, Amazon, and eBay
    Not one of those sites offer the service the OP is referring to.