New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ts1n1ta
    for free. hehehe
    .. i'm not rich .. but you know what .. i wouldn't mind sponsoring some of it if it doesn't cost that much .. basta libre inom ko pag-nag-inuman ..

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo
    a fair weather patriot indeed! so pag bagsak ang counrty mo tatalikuran mo na lang? is it not the time to rally behind it to get the country out of the mess we're in? it is about loving your country and has absolutely nothing to do with pride.
    Agree!

I would love to put a flag on the car, but with or without it, i would still consider myself a patriot. That's why I prefer to stay here to help in little ways I can, than to go out to other country to escape..

Hoping and praying that there are still many of us who thinks the same.

Mabuhay!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sa dash ng mb100 ko dati, for the whole 2000 meron..herherhehrer.i always put a flag naman talaga sa ride ko pag june.still proud to be pinoy.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by conzky
    nope!! the way things are going in the philippines today, i have nothing to be proud of. You can call me kill joy.
    How sad. I think in order for our country to grow, we should all be patriots first.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    We can get this country back to it's former glory if we will share our part in building its future!! Kaya ako mag lalagay ng philippine flag sa car ko.. hehehe

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    I'd love to put a phil flag on the car. pag may nakita ako na nagbebenta for the car I'll buy one.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by conzky
    nope!! the way things are going in the philippines today, i have nothing to be proud of. You can call me kill joy.
    nakakalungkot naman kapatid...kung ikaw nasa katayuan nina andres bonifacio, jose rizal at iba pang mga bayani, di kaya masasaktan ka kapag narinig mo ito sa kapwa mo Pilipino???

unang una di naman dahil sa katayuan ng pilipinas ngayon kaya natin ipinagdiriwang ang araw ng kalayaan...sa palagay ko na ang kahalagahan ng pagdriwang nito ay ang paggunita sa mga inilaan ng mga Pilipino noong mga panahong iyon pa makamtan at mamithi ang kanilang mga magagandang adhikain para sa Inang Bayan at isa laman sa mga ito ay ang ganap na kalayaan...

di biro ginawa nila kapatid at wala tayong karapatan para mawalan ng pagpapahalaga sa Pilipinas ;)

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    yup still will... proud to be a filipino!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ayon dumadami na. Nakakatuwa lang at madami pa ring Filipino ang 'proud to be pinoy'. Nahiya nga akong simulan tong thread kanina dahil baka kako ako lang ang sasabit ng flag sa ride.
    Anyway, sana merong motorcade ang tsikot ano, with all those Philippine flags in our rides.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hah...pinakamagandang bandera ata ang pilipinas...

natawa ako kay conzky....hehe

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Philippine Flag in Your Car