New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Ngayon ko lang nalaman, nanalo pala ako worth Php 3,000 of fuel from petron-Top Gear promo. number 82 ako. Yey! http://www.topgear.com.ph/petron/freebies/gas-is-on-us/

May nakakaalam ba sa inyo kung pano i-claim to? ngayon lang kasi ako nanalo sa mga raffle e. kadalasan sa bingo lang nung elementary at sa pabunot sa labas ng school namin after class.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Congrats.!

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Sir pano kayo nanalo?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by aceshark View Post
    Ngayon ko lang nalaman, nanalo pala ako worth Php 3,000 of fuel from petron-Top Gear promo. number 82 ako. Yey! http://www.topgear.com.ph/petron/freebies/gas-is-on-us/

May nakakaalam ba sa inyo kung pano i-claim to? ngayon lang kasi ako nanalo sa mga raffle e. kadalasan sa bingo lang nung elementary at sa pabunot sa labas ng school namin after class.

congrats sir! dehins nabunot name ko.
    wait mo email ng top gear baka dun sabihin syo
    how to claim your price.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008

read your top gear mag sir...
    says here: WINNERS CAN CLAIM THEIR GAS CARDS AT THE SUMMIT MEDIA OFFICE, 6TH FLOOR ROBINSONS CYBERGATE TOWER 3, ROBINSONS PIONEER COMPLEX, PIONEER STREET, MANDALUYONG CITY FROM APRIL 15 to JUNE 15,2009.

present your copy of your top gear mag march 2009 issue with the winning code printed on them, together with your valid ID.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Congratulations. Sumali din ako but it seems di rin ako nabunot...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    pare, congratulations. nanalo na ako dati ng free fuel last year pero 20 pesos lang. walang silbi kasi 50 pesos gas noong time na yun

8. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Congratulations. Sumali din ako but it seems di rin ako nabunot...
    ditto...

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    up ko lang. ang istorya e pumunta ako ng summit media nung 16th pero hindi ko nakuha prize. may letter ako sa top gear.ayoko na magtype ulit.

Mr. Sarne,
    I am writing this letter to tell you and your readers of my traumatic experience in claiming a prize on one of your promos. I am one of the winners of Petron’s Fuel to success promo. On your March issue, it is written that to claim the prize, the winner must simply go to your office; bring the copy of the magazine and one valid id. On the topgear/petron website, there is only the list of winners and no directions on how to claim the prize. I even mailed Ms. Barbara Lorenzo and here is here reply:
    Hi, Mr.Regudo.

Congratulations!

You may claim your gas card from April 15 to June 15 at the Summit Media Office, 6th floor Robinsons Cybergate Tower 3, Robinsons Pioneer Complex, Pioneer Street, Mandaluyong City.

Please bring a valid ID, as well as your copy of the March 2009 issue of Top Gear Philippines so we can confirm your winning code.

Thanks!

Barbara

So, on April 16, 2009, my wife and I decided to claim the prize. We decided to commute rather than bringing our car because I said that your place is accessible thru MRT and LRT (we are currently residing at Sampaloc, Manila). To make my long story short, the commute was long, it was so hot that day, we have to walk from MRT Boni station to your building, pass three security checks only to find out that we cannot claim the prize. I really became disappointed. We were approached by one of your staff (after waiting for almost 20-30 minutes in the waiting area) and she told us that --- straight on my face “sir, we are not releasing the prizes yet. Haven’t you got our e-mails telling you on how to claim your prize?” I was shocked! Then I told her that I work in a hospital and does not regularly check my mails. And I told her that I just followed what was written in the magazine. Then she left. Another person approached us. She said that they were referring my case to your office at the 6th floor and asked for two photocopies of my ID. Again, I said I do not have any photocopies with me because it is not written in the ad! Then she just asked for my license and left. And then a THIRD person approached us telling that they were sorry and everything (I don’t even want to hear her alibis). We ended up going home with nothing. I am so mad that day. Mad at your promo. It is all full of ****! You are misleading your readers. I know that it is only a prize and it only worth a penny but that is not my point. What if another poor soul did what I just did and worse, he came from the province?! What is wrong with you people? Do you think giving out promos is a joke? To think that after I saw my name on the winner’s list, I am so happy and said that finally, after buying your issues for a very long time, winning is just rewarding. But now, I don’t know. Maybe I will just stop buying your magazine. By the way, the third girl even offered BACK ISSUES maybe just to ease the pain. I just smiled, because “WE ARE NOT FOR SALE”.

Raymond Regudo

P.S. about my prize, you can have it and shove it up yours.

CC: petronfuelsuccess*petron.com; contactus*petron.com; tsikot.yehey.com

btw, yung sinasabi nilang mail on how to "properly claim the prize" was sent to me on the 15th ng gabi (10:54 pm)! bad trip talaga mga mokong. HINDI NA AKO BIBILI NG KAHIT NA ANONG CAR MAGAZINE.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    up ko lang. ang istorya e pumunta ako ng summit media nung 16th pero hindi ko nakuha prize. may letter ako sa top gear.ayoko na magtype ulit.

Mr. Sarne,
    I am writing this letter to tell you and your readers of my traumatic experience in claiming a prize on one of your promos. I am one of the winners of Petron’s Fuel to success promo. On your March issue, it is written that to claim the prize, the winner must simply go to your office; bring the copy of the magazine and one valid id. On the topgear/petron website, there is only the list of winners and no directions on how to claim the prize. I even mailed Ms. Barbara Lorenzo and here is here reply:
    Hi, Mr.Regudo.

Congratulations!

You may claim your gas card from April 15 to June 15 at the Summit Media Office, 6th floor Robinsons Cybergate Tower 3, Robinsons Pioneer Complex, Pioneer Street, Mandaluyong City.

Please bring a valid ID, as well as your copy of the March 2009 issue of Top Gear Philippines so we can confirm your winning code.

Thanks!

Barbara

So, on April 16, 2009, my wife and I decided to claim the prize. We decided to commute rather than bringing our car because I said that your place is accessible thru MRT and LRT (we are currently residing at Sampaloc, Manila). To make my long story short, the commute was long, it was so hot that day, we have to walk from MRT Boni station to your building, pass three security checks only to find out that we cannot claim the prize. I really became disappointed. We were approached by one of your staff (after waiting for almost 20-30 minutes in the waiting area) and she told us that --- straight on my face “sir, we are not releasing the prizes yet. Haven’t you got our e-mails telling you on how to claim your prize?” I was shocked! Then I told her that I work in a hospital and does not regularly check my mails. And I told her that I just followed what was written in the magazine. Then she left. Another person approached us. She said that they were referring my case to your office at the 6th floor and asked for two photocopies of my ID. Again, I said I do not have any photocopies with me because it is not written in the ad! Then she just asked for my license and left. And then a THIRD person approached us telling that they were sorry and everything (I don’t even want to hear her alibis). We ended up going home with nothing. I am so mad that day. Mad at your promo. It is all full of ****! You are misleading your readers. I know that it is only a prize and it only worth a penny but that is not my point. What if another poor soul did what I just did and worse, he came from the province?! What is wrong with you people? Do you think giving out promos is a joke? To think that after I saw my name on the winner’s list, I am so happy and said that finally, after buying your issues for a very long time, winning is just rewarding. But now, I don’t know. Maybe I will just stop buying your magazine. By the way, the third girl even offered BACK ISSUES maybe just to ease the pain. I just smiled, because “WE ARE NOT FOR SALE”.

Raymond Regudo

P.S. about my prize, you can have it and shove it up yours.

CC: petronfuelsuccess*petron.com; contactus*petron.com; tsikot.yehey.com

btw, yung sinasabi nilang mail on how to "properly claim the prize" was sent to me on the 15th ng gabi (10:54 pm)! bad trip talaga mga mokong. HINDI NA AKO BIBILI NG KAHIT NA ANONG CAR MAGAZINE.
    Hassle.. tsk tsk..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Petron Fuel Success-Top Gear