New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Commuters to gov't: Limit cars to half of the roads

Concerned citizens will petition the Supreme Court to compel government to implement road sharing, make public transport efficient, and lessen pollution...

I've just shared an article from the Rappler Website: Commuters to gov't: Limit cars to half of the roads

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    ^
    not happening

3. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    ^
    not happening
    Good idea but safety is the issue for the commuting public,with all those thugs on our street,ma hirap I sugal ang buhay lalo na kasama mo pamilya ,say sa pagba bike o pagsakay sa public transport .i'm for it but let the authorities make our streets safer

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    I'm all for covered sidewalks, but it'll be taken over by vendors and beggars in the end.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

5. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by falken View Post
    I'm all for covered sidewalks, but it'll be taken over by vendors and beggars in the end.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App
    And a source of corruption by LGU officials.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Diba ganito na ngayon?

Lampas kalahati ng daan kinakain ng bus/jeep/tricycle
    sidewalk kinakain na ng ilegal vendors, o kung hinde man, kahit maluwag yung sidewalk pipilitin ng pedestrians maglakad sa daan, side by side pa!

7. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Points taken

I will support it... sana nga lang >>
    1) Pakiayos muna implementation sana.... (sana nga ) hindi yung tipong pagtagal eh wala na

2) Ok lang mag commute... basta malinis ang sasakyan (hindi kagaya ng na tyempohan ko dati na parang may grasa itsura at iniipis pa... with matching smell na ewan yun ha )

8. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    half of the road is already loading and unloading zone, so yung matitira hahatiin pa?

Petition:  Commuters to gov't: Limit cars to half of the roads