New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Nagpa cremate na po ba kayo? Saan at magkano inabot?

Medyo naghihingalo na kasi GSD ko and I'm opposing the suggestions of my family to just bury the body somewhere when his time comes. Medyo costly at about sa 12k ang cost sa mga prominent cremation companies na nakita ko, so baka may alam kayong medyo affordable?

Thanks

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i think its on the same range. between 8-12k, depending on the size of the dog.
    anyway, your furbaby deserves it, kesa naman itambak mo na lang kung saan saan.
    sorry, dog lover ako eh.
    or kung may lot kayo sa house, dun na lang.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by draiman View Post
    Nagpa cremate na po ba kayo? Saan at magkano inabot?

Medyo naghihingalo na kasi GSD ko and I'm opposing the suggestions of my family to just bury the body somewhere when his time comes. Medyo costly at about sa 12k ang cost sa mga prominent cremation companies na nakita ko, so baka may alam kayong medyo affordable?

Thanks
    I heard there is a pet sematary somewhere in QC.

Sent from my SM-N930F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I think I'll also do that when the time my dog die.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    if you have the real estate around the house, bury him there. he'll provide good fertilizer, as against nutrient-free burnt offerings. have a nice puntod made to mark the spot.
    and yess... malalago ang mga halamanin sa paligid ng around the residence namin. we've been living here for decades. we had lotsa (mestizo) dogs thru the years.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Why would you want to cremate? Don't you want to visit their "grave" sonetimes?

When my first yellow lab died in 2011, I personally dug the hole under our mango tree while crying my heart out. I buried her there, she was wrapped in a white cloth. I marked the spot with a cross and I light a candle for her every so often. When my dax died last year, I buried her beside my first yellow lab.

Now that dr d mentioned it, it must be the reason why our tree is so "hitik" now. Even after life they still watch over us.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by _Cathy_; September 9th, 2016 at 12:26 PM.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post

When my first yellow lab died in 2011, I personally dug the whole under our mango tree while crying my heart out. I buried her there, she was wrapped in a white cloth. I marked the spot with a cross and I light a candle for her every so often. When my dax died last year, I buried her beside my first yellow lab.

Now that dr d mentioned it, it must be the reason why our tree is so "hitik" now. Even after life they still watch over us.

maybe he wants to cremate so he could put the urn inside the house or room with him...

i also buried my cocker spaniel dog in the garden, but while i was digging i hit a water pipe... hehehe

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post

When my first yellow lab died in 2011, I personally dug the whole under our mango tree while crying my heart out. I buried her there, she was wrapped in a white cloth. I marked the spot with a cross and I light a candle for her every so often. When my dax died last year, I buried her beside my first yellow lab.

You can keep the urn and put it sa room mo

9. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post

kasama ba ang urn sa cremation fee? i think the urn will be expensive eh... well not like i have a pet na namatay, just curious lang...

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post

Sa Chinese, hindi ba malas may urn sa bahay?

Sa Catholics alam ko bawal naman.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast