New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    And we have a winner. :D A single "treatment" will only last a lap or two around the block. But when you're a kid, the excitement of skidding/counter-steering was just exhilarating, which sometimes ending up with a visit to the first aid kit and the dreaded Merthiolate.

BTT: Oh yeah, though I don't like the regular Pepsi, I do like the Pepsi Blue when they are around.
    Merthiolate? Is that the stuff that bubbles and fizzles around the wound? Always felt like I was reliving the movie "Rambo" when they used that on me.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Merthiolate? Is that the stuff that bubbles and fizzles around the wound? Always felt like I was reliving the movie "Rambo" when they used that on me.
    Sir Hydrogen peroxide yata yun..merthiolate yata yung red stuff na nilalagay pag nagpapamanicure/pedicure

BTT: Coke syempre

3. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    coke drinker here
    ma'am patti long time no hear ah

4. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by greenlyt View Post
    coke drinker here
    ma'am patti long time no hear ah
    busy busyhan bro eh..alam mo na

5. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Patti View Post
    busy busyhan bro eh..alam mo na
    masama yan laging busy ma'am

6. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Patti View Post
    Sir Hydrogen peroxide yata yun..merthiolate yata yung red stuff na nilalagay pag nagpapamanicure/pedicure
    OT: Merthiolate is an antiseptic that is excruciatingly painful when applied on wounds. I think Betadine is the more popular antiseptic now and with good reason... it is practically painless.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    And we have a winner. :D A single "treatment" will only last a lap or two around the block. But when you're a kid, the excitement of skidding/counter-steering was just exhilarating, which sometimes ending up with a visit to the first aid kit and the dreaded Merthiolate.

BTT: Oh yeah, though I don't like the regular Pepsi, I do like the Pepsi Blue when they are around.
    Yup,- I agree. Wifey and myself fell head over heels with Pepsi Blue on its limited run some Christmas Seasons ago.... We bought them in cases, like there's no tomorrow... Eventually, naubos din....

Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Hehehe... we used to use Coke for extra grip on our shoes when running on hardwood or cement floors. Terrific stuff.
    Aha! I still remember fizzing the cement floor of basketball courts with coke for more grip/no slide..... Specially the shaded area....

And then, the winning team gets 2 family size coke as their prize. The losing team pays for them...

16.2K:bat:

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Pepsi blue was a hit when it was launched way back in 2002 or 2003iirc.

I was still working with Pepsi then, and really, our dealers were going directly to our warehouse to get the BLUE, it was being allocated, and dealers are paying in advance. That product captured a big chunk of the market, although limited time Lang talaga.

Btt: syempre Pepsi and Mountain Dew when I was still there, but now, SARSI

9. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    nasubukan niyo na ba ang Virgin Cola ?

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarsi View Post
    Pepsi blue was a hit when it was launched way back in 2002 or 2003iirc.

I was still working with Pepsi then, and really, our dealers were going directly to our warehouse to get the BLUE, it was being allocated, and dealers are paying in advance. That product captured a big chunk of the market, although limited time Lang talaga.

Btt: syempre Pepsi and Mountain Dew when I was still there, but now, SARSI
    Bro.,- can you possible share with us why Pepsi made only a limited run of such as successful product variant?...

Sayang! It could have been a game changer,- at least here in our country....

16.2K:bat:

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast