New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    i like sarsi and rootbear

2. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    I mainly drink reg. Coke. Our fridge always has a bottle or two on standby. I seldom drink Pepsi. It leaves an after-taste that I don't particularly like.

Lately, I'm starting to like the dalandan sodas as an alternative.

Who among you can still remember the correlation between Pepsi (or Coke) and the picture below?

3. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    I mainly drink reg. Coke. Our fridge always has a bottle or two on standby. I seldom drink Pepsi. It leaves an after-taste that I don't particularly like.

Who among you can still remember the correlation between Pepsi (or Coke) and the picture below?

parang pang-lubricate/protection against rust or something?

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    pampalakas ng tunog ng break (drum)?

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Hehehe... we used to use Coke for extra grip on our shoes when running on hardwood or cement floors. Terrific stuff.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    coke in can!!!

7. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post

hehe, binubuhusan ko rin ng softdrink drumbrake ko para kumapit and skid! hehe

8. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    coke for me....

9. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Don't drink cola anymore except kung wala na talaga.

But if ever nga walang iba, kahit ano lang puwede na, parehong sugar lang yan.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by holdencaulfield View Post
    hehe, binubuhusan ko rin ng softdrink drumbrake ko para kumapit and skid! hehe
    And we have a winner. :D A single "treatment" will only last a lap or two around the block. But when you're a kid, the excitement of skidding/counter-steering was just exhilarating, which sometimes ending up with a visit to the first aid kit and the dreaded Merthiolate.

BTT: Oh yeah, though I don't like the regular Pepsi, I do like the Pepsi Blue when they are around.

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast