New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefcake View Post
    Gasjunkie,

Grow up, finish college, work and pay your taxes properly... Probably, you would know how taxpayers feel when they see incumbent officials wasting and looting their hard earned money.

Since you are a hard worker, pay taxes(assuming honestly) instead of whining and B*tching do something about it.

:fly:

Edit complaining - action = what's the f2cking point??????????

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefcake View Post
    Hmmm... I think as a taxpayer, I deserve where my taxes are going. If it is true that it goes to these worthwhile projects as you mentioned, then it's all good to me. But it's not correct to say that they have all the right to spend it on their red flag waving supporters... Especially if it disrupts my aim to earn a living and provide for my family. Para bang binabayaran ko sila para maging miserable ang buhay ko...
    i was not very clear, my apologies. what was meant was, that they have all the right to spend their pork for the benefit of their constituencies. just as your congressman spends his pork for the benefit of his constituency, you.

you assumed that i agreed with what jonski wrote in his post that the pork money is spent for ralies. i did not, but i did not disagree either. i do not know if they do and i do not know if they don't. i have no proof. and i doubt if jonski, or you, have any proof either that government pork is spent for rallies. do you? so since you and i (and everybody else in this forum) have no proof of either for or against, then may i suggest we stop making assumptions?

oh, one more thing. you complain that it is your taxes. well in fact, IF they are indeed using your taxes, it is not entirely your taxes alone. there are millions of others like you, collectively called the silent majority. unfortunately this silent majority have no balls to stand up for their rights, cowards all of them (i am included in that group, before you get any ideas...) we actually deserve our fate, milking cows of the powerful AND those who dare put a challenge to the powerful. so since we are plain happy with our i-don't-care-i-have-better-things-to-do-than-be-involved-in-that attitude then lets leave things alone. unless of course you want to CHANGE THINGS and put up a party list of your own?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If only to save taxpayers billions of pork barrel lining the pockets of corrupt congressmen, I'd rather we have Congress abolished!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    It's not the system but the people running it we have to abolish.

:fly:

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^^^ true, but then again, you can't abolish people.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Anything is possible....... :spider:

Edit :hysterical:

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    there's a proposal in the other thread to nuke congress...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    PM me launch codes please......

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Party list group?