New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    There's a vacant lot beside my warehouse and I would like to use it to park my delivery trucks. I tried to get the contact number from the subdivision developer but they don't have it. If I can contact the lot owner, I'm willing to pay rent for the lot to park my trucks. I'll even pave it with gravels at my expense.

Can I still do it even without informing the lot owner and just the subdivision developer? Will I be charged with trespassing if one day the lot owner came and checks on his lot and found out that I've been parking my trucks on his lot?
    Signature

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    There's a vacant lot beside my warehouse and I would like to use it to park my delivery trucks. I tried to get the contact number from the subdivision developer but they don't have it. If I can contact the lot owner, I'm willing to pay rent for the lot to park my trucks. I'll even pave it with gravels at my expense.

Can I still do it even without informing the lot owner and just the subdivision developer? Will I be charged with trespassing if one day the lot owner came and checks on his lot and found out that I've been parking my trucks on his lot?
    I think yes. Dapat kausapin mo talaga yung mayari ng lot. Kung ako yung lot owner, magagalit ako kasi i'll think you're taking advantage. Pero kung makakausap mo, mas mabuti.

3. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_boy View Post
    I think yes. Dapat kausapin mo talaga yung mayari ng lot. Kung ako yung lot owner, magagalit ako kasi i'll think you're taking advantage. Pero kung makakausap mo, mas mabuti.
    x2, try to put yourself to the shoes of the vacant lot owner. ;)

4. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Yes, get permission first as courtesy. You may be able to get away with it without asking, but that's generally frowned upon.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    +1 to what the gentlemen said above.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    You might be charged with trespassing on private property. Owner dapat since the developer has no legal personality with regards to the lot.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Wala kasing nakakaalam kung nasan yung owner. Tagal ko na gusto magpark dun pero natatakot talaga ako magalit yung owner.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    Wala kasing nakakaalam kung nasan yung owner. Tagal ko na gusto magpark dun pero natatakot talaga ako magalit yung owner.
    Walang contact details yung developer? Mahirap yan. Baka kasi magaway kayo pag ginamit mo without his approval.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    baka sa assessor's office makuha mo yung pangalan. kung may tax map sila, madali mo mahanap yan.

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    ^+1

Sa assessor's office nga pwede malaman yan. Saan ba area yan sir?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Is parking on a vacant private lot considered trespassing?