New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Alin ka ba sa mga ito?
    Eto mga tips ko, sana makatulong ng malaki sa iyo, at wag mo kalimutan ang mga tsikoteers pag mayaman ka na.

1. Pag gwapo o maganda ka pero walang ibang talent, mag-artista ka.

2. Kung makapal ang mukha mo mag-asawa ka ng mayaman.

3. Pag matalino ka, subukan mong mag-imbento ng car engine na ang fuel ay tubig. Tiyak yayaman ka dun sa dami ng tsikoteers na bibili ng vehicles na ganito engine.

4. Kung malakas ang loob mo at wala kang konsyensiya, magnakaw o mangholdap ka ng bangko. Wag ka lang mang-carnap ng vehicles kasi malaking atraso sa mga tsikoteers yan.

5. Kung magaling kang mambola, magbenta ka ng mga fake products o pyramid scam.

6. Kung sobrang kapal ng mukha mo at sobra wala kang konsiyensiya, magtrabaho ka sa BIR, Customs o DPWH.

7. Kung todo-max sa kapal ang mukha mo at ni katiting wala kang konsyensiya, tumakbo ka sa pulitika ngayong darating na halalan. Pag nanalo ka tiyak yun malakas ang kurakot, lalo na kung ang tatakbuhan mong posisyon ay senador, kongresman, mayor ng malalaking city like makati qc manila, o gobernador ng mga probinsya na malakas ang jueteng. Jackpot ka pag nanalo daig mo pa ang tumama sa lotto. Pero para sigurado na mananalo ka dapat dumaan ka muna sa Tip no. 1.

Kung none of the above ka, wala pa ring tatalo sa sipag, tiyaga, konting abilidad at talino.

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Let me start with this:

Think rich.

How does the rich think rich? Well, in short, the rich and the wealthy see money and automatically ask themselves, how can I make MORE money with this money.

The poor think this way:

Wow, I have 1000 pesos, I wonder what I can buy with it.

Gets? Lets move on...

Sacrifice.

Learn to live without the things that you don't need. You don't need that expensive armani suit. You don't need that Tag watch, you don't need that new Nokia, SE, or Samsung phone. It always takes a bit of capital to try and succeed. Even bill gates had that. So make good decisions about how to spend your money, about how to invest it in a way that you are acquiring assets, something you can sell if you need cash, and not some new shoes that will only get dirty, worn, and worthless.

When you've figured out how to live life sans excess...the next step is...

Education.

READ. When you're done doing that, READ some more. Learn a trade, learn a craft, be genuinely good at something. A skill is an asset, and somehow, you'll find a way to make money out of something you're really skilled at. Also, be discriminating about how you learn. Figure out which books to read by checking reviews or asking your friends. Be careful about who to believe too, because most people THINK they know, and they end up leading you down the wrong path. The wrong advice is so much worse than no advice at all.

When you're on the way to being educated and skilled...you then have to...

TRY.

You ever hear someone say, "pag nanalo ako ng Lotto..."

The funny thing about these people is that they don't actually buy Lotto tickets. So how can you win if you don't play? I'm not saying go play the lotto, but you have to TRY and make something work for you. You have to keep trying, and try your best. If you don't do well (remember, there is no FAIL, just a learning experience) at one biz venture, sit down, regroup, figure out why you didn't do well and try again, this time armed with the knowledge you gained from experience. TRYING is most important, especially when you're in your 20's....that's the time to do all your screwing up and all your learning. Give it your all, because you have time to bounce back. Youth and freedom will still be on your side. Once you are in your 30's and 40's, other things (wife, kids, bills, responsibilities, etc) become priority and will get in the way of your dreams.

Lastly, DO NOT let anybody hold you back. Not your friends who only want to drink at night, not your whiny girlfriend who wants all your attention, not the people around you who are putting you down. Believe in yourself and focus on your goal. You don't want to look back when you're 50 and nowhere, and have to blame any of those people. You will only have yourself to blame.

After all that...well, taya ka sa lotto. Hehe....just kidding.

I can give you examples about each one of the things I said above. This is the short version, what I have to say about everything I learned about success will take hours, but this is a good start. I finally realized that I had to stop listening to people who THOUGHT they knew, and start seeking out the people who actually have succeeded.

A good book to start with:

Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosake.

I'm even going to provide you with the download link:

http://www.**********.com/?d=8UY98TLG

Godspeed.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Another way is u have to appear on the radar of bigshots. Bigshots can change ur life.

Like if u manage a company so well that u get noticed by other companies. U get offers. This is how CEOs get rich.

or u establish a small company and u run it so well and it became so successful, a big company offers to buy it from u.

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    Another way is u have to appear on the radar of bigshots. Bigshots can change ur life.

Like if u manage a company so well that u get noticed by other companies. U get offers. This is how CEOs get rich.

or u establish a small company and u run it so well and it became so successful, a big company offers to buy it from u.
    It still takes skills.

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Mag-anak ka ng di bababa sa 10. Ang mga bata ay kayamanan, wika nga ni Mayor Lito Atienza. Kita mo ang mga nasa squatter ang yayaman nila, di na nga nagta-trabaho, can afford pa sila sa bisyo nila.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ogpro View Post
    It still takes skills.

ya syempre... if u dont have skills, u wouldnt be able to run a company well.

and to run a compny well enough to get noticed by the gods, u have to have exceptional talent and skill.

that's why few people ever appear on the radar of the gods.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by bunge View Post
    Mag-anak ka ng di bababa sa 10. Ang mga bata ay kayamanan, wika nga ni Mayor Lito Atienza. Kita mo ang mga nasa squatter ang yayaman nila, di na nga nagta-trabaho, can afford pa sila sa bisyo nila.
    hahaha

sa 10 anak, meron nag japan, meron nag seaman, meron nag domestic helper, meron nag drug pusher, meron nakapag asawa ng mayaman....

hmmm... the possibilities are endless.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kung nandito ka pilipinas...takbo ka sa pulitika tapos mangurakot ka.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    dito sa Pinas, if u dont inherit your wealth or marry into it, mahirap yumaman.
    Aasenso dahan dahan pede, pero malabo ung yayaman ng mabilis. Unless u win the lottery.

Coz to make big money, u gotta have big money to start with.
    I agree with this.Kung parents mo mayaman mayaman ka din.Swerte lang din yan kahit sa business suwerte lang din yan na yayaman ka dun.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Skills, tamang connections at swerte

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Pano ba Yumaman?