New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Ok folks, the yearly Panagbenga or Flower Festival up here in Baguio will commence again this February. So, if you have plans to come up, better make your reservations now at your favorite hotels, inns or transient houses.

February 1-grand opening of the Baguio Flower Festival or Panagbenga 2004, from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m
    Feb. 1 to Feb 22 -Carpet of Flowers and Market Encounter at the Melvin Jones football field
    Feb. 7-8 -9th Panagbenga Golf Fest tee-off, 6AM, at the Camp John Hay and Baguio Country club
    Feb. 13-14 - flowerfest lake competition at Burnham Lake
    Feb. 15-29 -Flower Fest Arts and Cultural Show in Malcolm Square, Botanical Garden and Sunshine Park
    Feb. 15 - Pony Boys Day at the Athletic Bowl
    Feb. 20, 7PM -Panagbenga Body Building competition at the Baguio Convention Center
    Feb. 21 at 2PM -grand parade at the city’s main thoroughfares ending at the Athletic Bowl; 7PM - fireworks competition at the Athletic Bowl or SM

2. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    I accidentally posted my message and I was not done yet. I tried to edit but there was a 5 minute window to do so, I missed it. Here's the rest of the schedule:

[B] Feb. 22 at 9AM[B/]-parade of floats and brass band competition *this is the highlight of the festivities

Feb. 29, 1PM- closing ceremonies

So there, enjoy!

3. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    daming tao uli nyan!!! sarap umuwi sa baguio....

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    tnx sa info..
    sir Ibaloi!!

5. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Welcome!

6. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    I've experienced the panagbenga flower festival some years back. Grabe ang saya ng street party sa session road. Dami pa chicks

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Baguio rocks!:D Ganda SM!

8. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    HAy...Panagbenga...the fiesta of Baguio City, where people all over the Philippines come to see the flower festival. Balita ko rin andito raw Viva Hot Babes, kakantahin ata yung "Bulaklak".

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Wreckless:

Pupunta ka ba ng Baguio?

We are trying to get a sched pa papunta don...Sana pag natuloy kami magkita-kita tayo nila Prometheus.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    punta ba kayo wreckless and pilya?
    punta kami ng mga friends ko...
    enjoy to... excited nako. hehe!

pag natuloy kayo kita-kita nalang dun... ingats!

Panagbenga 2004 schedule of activities