New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    has anybody heard of this?

kung meron chain letter, chain text, chain email, this is totally different, its a chain bread, my fellow rotarian, narrates her story about the bread and its really something, though to others it may just be another chain stuff, but i feel this one has some worth.

it taste good, especially when freshly baked or reheated, crossover between mamon and pan, its sweet and tasty with all the milk you used.

the objective is to divide the dough into 4 you give 3 to your friends and one part will be yours to consume, so the 3 friends are either obliged to work on the bread or they are lucky for they are your friend.

its a fool proof recipe easy yet time consuming.

i cant wait to reicieve my dough=)

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    where's the receipe?

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    the recipe will be provided by the giver.

hintay kopa sino magbibiay sa akin=)

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    my mom threw away her dough. kadiri na sya after 2 days e. parang nagmomold na. would you want to bake such dough? kalokohan.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by CaRGirL View Post
    my mom threw away her dough. kadiri na sya after 2 days e. parang nagmomold na. would you want to bake such dough? kalokohan.
    honestly at first kala ko sira na kasi medyo maasim na yung smell. pero nung naluto siya masarap . 10 days yung preparation namin for this with matching prayer and stuff. Yesterday was the 10th day and we gave 3 portions of it to our friends. May step by step naman siya instruction and guided prayer. Di ako mapagpatol sa ganito talaga pero natutuwa ako kasi me, my wife and daughter prayed for 10 consecutive nights na magkasama. I hope magawa na namin on a nightly basis. Kumbaga na jump start na yung prayer time namin as a family.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    imho, prayer with the family can be done at all times, with or without the bread.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by CaRGirL View Post
    imho, prayer with the family can be done at all times, with or without the bread.

Oo nga naman......agree.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    pero magandang pang "jumpstart" ng prayer with the family to. ok na rin.good intentions naman yung bread e. its really up to the person hehehe

9. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    We were able to receive one.
    I was pretty sure the dough was stale after a few days, pero when we baked it ang sarap It was nice too that our family did the whole process together, pati the prayers.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ownertype View Post
    honestly at first kala ko sira na kasi medyo maasim na yung smell. pero nung naluto siya masarap . 10 days yung preparation namin for this with matching prayer and stuff. Yesterday was the 10th day and we gave 3 portions of it to our friends. May step by step naman siya instruction and guided prayer. Di ako mapagpatol sa ganito talaga pero natutuwa ako kasi me, my wife and daughter prayed for 10 consecutive nights na magkasama. I hope magawa na namin on a nightly basis. Kumbaga na jump start na yung prayer time namin as a family.
    talaga namang kumakain ka ng sirang pagkain diba?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
padre pio holy bread (hemin bread)