New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by yomar
    ako inis kay boy abunda.. d homoboy!
    :bwahaha: tapos ang lakas pa ng loob nya mag-suot ng eskapularyo.

baiskee, tama ka kapatid...medyo down lang ang rating.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Altis6453
    it would help greatly if they start with their news & current affairs programs. they should get rid of sanctimonious and abrasive tv newscasters like karen davila, erwin tulfo, tony velasquez, etc. and just leave them to am radio. whatever happened to angelo castro and tina monzon palma? mukhang sila nalang ang pwedeng magbigay ng balita na hindi tabloid ang dating.
    pilit kasi nilang pinaghahalo ang entertainment and news eh.. kaya ayan... si karen davila and erwin tulfo.. pilit na nag eemote kahit news reader lang sila...

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    scandal na lang dapat palabas nila. tapos sa public affairs dapat mga *** na lang topic para maibalik yung rating nila.hehehhe.. peace tyo lahat

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    nung maliliit pa naman tayo, mas OK talaga programming ng channel 7 ... even as a young child aliw na aliw ako sa eat bulaga at siyempre, also Miami Vice - A Team ... nakaka-miss na nga yung quality foreign shows, buti na lang may Studio 23 at ABC 5

5. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    bad thing with abs-cbn is that they keep on pirating talents from other networks where in fact they are swamped with talents they just don't know how to exploit their skills.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    ...tama, di sila pabagsak, mababa lang talaga ngayon. with the amount of money they have, they'll do everything and i mean everything to get back to the top.

7. Join Date
    May 2004
    Is this TRUE?!

Everytime nakakauwi ako, I thought this channel was fairing well compared to GMA. I really thought that ABS-CBN(we have TFC nga pala dito), have better programming. I think the problem I see why they are not doing good with rating is that they have new faces on TV. I don't see it as negative but I think it did bad sa rating. I think nature ng Pilipino na ayaw ng changes. Napapansin naman ninyo ito. Gusto kasi na status quo na lang parati...he he he

I've seen GMA shows and I thought: "Those faces were from the old ABS-CBN channel"..he he he!! Parang natawa lang ako...Not that there's anything wrong with it..I have nothing against it but yung nasa shows I used to watch sa ABS-CBN a decade ago are now in GMA....

In fairness to ABS-CBN, they have upped the Ante for television shows. There is a sense of world-class yung dating ng shows nila(although not yet perfect), and YET pilipinong-pilipino pa rin..You know what I'm saying?..Even my American collegues would watch TFC when they come to visit me, and see how much fun the shows are. Contrary to some comments, my friends are impressed with the news anchors' english accent. They said :"they speak so much better than most americans we know!"..he he he...Siyempre, proud din ako!

Ang masabi ko lang about ratings, pana-panahon kasi yan eh! Sa ngayon dito sa States, ABC & CBS ang nangunguna sa mga weekly rating, but the top spot was reigned by NBC for a very long,long time. The same thing happened when NBC ended Friends and FRASIER which were top-rating shows, to mention a few...

I think the company has already foresaw this trend. Sa business kasi, there's always a calculated risk you have to take...
    Last edited by cyberdoc95; March 9th, 2005 at 09:04 AM.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    hmmm...don't think it's fair to rate GMA's and ABS' past performances. Remember, nasequester ni Makoy ung channel 2, and i remember it being off the air for an extended period of time.

pero GMA scored a hit when it showed Voltes V, Mazinger Z, etc. ! that was groundbreaking! i mean, naunahan pa ata ung US sa pagpalabas ng Anime

the only show i really liked sa channel 2 is "Abangan ang Susunod na Kabanata". kakaaliw sina Sammy Lagmay and Dino B)

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    hinde naman pabagsak.. siguro ang aadjust palang dahil sa mga changes.. ay ewan... basta both channels pinapanuod ko :D

10. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    wowiesy:pilit kasi nilang pinaghahalo ang entertainment and news eh.. kaya ayan... si karen davila and erwin tulfo.. pilit na nag eemote kahit news reader lang sila...
    they're still looking for the next Noli de Castro...

pero afaik si Mike Enriquez ng GMA ung nag umpisa ng "emotive" news anchoring

you know what would make good ratings? GMA vs ABS-CBN sa Celebrity Deathmatch, or Fear Factor

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Pabagsak na nga ba ang Dos?