New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by pop3corn View Post
    yun Iphone naman kse eh hindi social climber phone. kasi talagang you have to spend a lot to get one. walang itong shortcut unlike other phones. personally, If i see a person holding one, I respect him/her kasi hindi biro ang magka-Iphone.

yun mga old rich or rich people still clutching old nokia and other candybar phones, yun ang kuripot. and they don't know what they're missing. the Iphone generation will rule the next world.
    meron ha

yung mga plan sa globe/smart

parang sa kotse lang yan... installment for several years

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by gearhead000 View Post
    haha. same question din. not that there's a chance they might be someone we may know, pero curious lang. i personally know of someone with almost the same M.O., though it involved foreign exchange naman, not bags. pero almost same din na grabe how they flaunt their "wealth" nung namamayagpag pa sila. ang dami rin nila tinalo na kamag-anak. haaay, pera talaga.

is there any chance kaya that "jack" is a tsikoteer din? although it seems ang interests nya eh shoes naman.
    Dang. My sister's best friend was part of a ponzi con involving foreign exchange with a group of friends according to her. She fled the country to Singapore almost ten years ago when the pyramid collapsed. Her rise in lifestyle was astounding during their heyday. I had my doubts, so I never put any money into it. Good thing my gut feel was right on the mark.

Unfortunately, I got hit when my brother convinced me just a few years after to invest with his friend who was a FX broker in a prominent FX trading company based in Ayala. I think it was called Philippine Foreign Exchange Inc., or something like that. They looked legit and my brother and I were even invited on site to see their office operations.

Well, just a couple of months after, we lost most of the money we put in. And some months after, the firm was in the news being accused of some illegal practice or operation.

Well, can't win em all.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    dali lang mag umpisa ng ganyan

example: promise investors P100,000 earns 50% per annum

so that's P4,166.66 a month

so kukunin mo sa P100,000 nila yung ibabayad mong P4,166.66 buwan buwan

di naman nila alam nababawasan pera nila. as long as tumatanggap sila ng promised na P4,166.66/month masaya sila. di nila i-q-question saan galing yung pera diba? they'll think you're a genius

and coz they're greedy they'll give you even more money. they'll probably withdraw their life savings and give it to you

and they'll spread the word. dadami investors mo

keep that up for a while. keep paying your investors their monthly interest while you make plans for your escape

you'll probably have hundreds of millions in 8 to 10 months time

then you disappear
    Last edited by uls; July 1st, 2012 at 07:07 PM.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    New kintanar version...Saka yun Si baladjao ba yun?

What if yun mga kumita ngayon eh they leave while they are at top? Mweon ba ganun..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    how can she leave while at the top eh wala naman sya buyers to begin with. pinakita lang nya na lavish ang lifestyle nya and business is good, pero what she's spending is the money that was invested on her.

eto ang maganda sa pyramiding scheme eh, madali din mahuli ang perpetrator bec. the pertrator is the key ingredient in the system .

---

slight OT, yun mga sinasabi nyo nag-display ng magagara tsikot ngaun dami sa Ortigas nyan. ang bago nila modus ngaun, yun mga "lieutenants" nila, eh nagpapa-picture sa New CAR Release ng CASA for their brand new cars and then post sa FB.

I have a friend who has been running out of responsibility all his life. aba nagulat ako nagkaroon ng bagong car, eh sirang-sira kaya credit line noon, credit card tinakbuhan, cable TV tinakbuhan. nagtiis na nga ng 2 buwan walang meralco sa bahay eh

pero bago ang tsikot. nagbebenta din yan ng mga siomai food stands. tapos malaman ko pinautang pala ng Kuya sa abroad yun pambili ng Toyota Fortuner.

pero ang racket nya sa mga na-recruit eh kinita nya yun sa networking.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hirap talaga to say no when you're getting unbelievable returns. Hook... line... stinker.

A high lifestyle is always one to be wary of when it comes to people you deal with.

6. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by pop3corn View Post
    yun Iphone naman kse eh hindi social climber phone. kasi talagang you have to spend a lot to get one. walang itong shortcut unlike other phones. personally, If i see a person holding one, I respect him/her kasi hindi biro ang magka-Iphone.

yun mga old rich or rich people still clutching old nokia and other candybar phones, yun ang kuripot. and they don't know what they're missing. the Iphone generation will rule the next world.
    Ganyan ka pala ka passionate sa iPhone mo hahaha. Siguro pag may nakita ka naka iPhone sinasamba mo hehe kse hindi biro mag ka iPhone. Apple fanbois talaga sobrang taas tingin sa sarili hehe

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    yan yung opis nasa enterprise may direct escalator from ground floor..

Quote Originally Posted by chronophile View Post
    Dang. My sister's best friend was part of a ponzi con involving foreign exchange with a group of friends according to her. She fled the country to Singapore almost ten years ago when the pyramid collapsed. Her rise in lifestyle was astounding during their heyday. I had my doubts, so I never put any money into it. Good thing my gut feel was right on the mark.

Unfortunately, I got hit when my brother convinced me just a few years after to invest with his friend who was a FX broker in a prominent FX trading company based in Ayala. I think it was called Philippine Foreign Exchange Inc., or something like that. They looked legit and my brother and I were even invited on site to see their office operations.

Well, just a couple of months after, we lost most of the money we put in. And some months after, the firm was in the news being accused of some illegal practice or operation.

Well, can't win em all.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    this is the woman daw

https://twitter.com/#!/sje429

9. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    this is the woman daw

https://twitter.com/#!/sje429

nice package. yan ang dapat, slim, kahit alam mong morena, maputi may kulay buhok pero hindi mukang kalawang na prang prosti

personally, I admire what she did. magaling sya. bibihira ang mga ganitong tao, smart. too bad nga lang baka kinain din sya ng sarili niyang sistema, yun pagkalavish nya umakyat sa ulo. kung si madoff nga eh, nakapagpatakbo ng pyramiding ng almost 2/3 of his life, imagine 70s pa yun.

usually yun lang naman ang dead giveaway eh pag sobrang lavish. sayang 'tong girl na 'to. eto pa naman mga type ko na-meet hindi yun mga common pinays na clingy and kabig

10. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by eido View Post
    Ganyan ka pala ka passionate sa iPhone mo hahaha. Siguro pag may nakita ka naka iPhone sinasamba mo hehe kse hindi biro mag ka iPhone. Apple fanbois talaga sobrang taas tingin sa sarili hehe
    bibile ka din. ganyan din ako dati eh pero I gave in.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast