New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I think ito yung executive ng GMA. Nasa news ito a few months ago. Same sila ng lifestyle.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    there are even ponzi schemes that are endorsed by the government, nabibigyan pa ng award for "entrepreneur of the year" ng DTI. andyan lang sa quezon avenue (hint: dami naka-park na montero sport sa harap, car plan nila yun last year). kaibigan ng misis ko yung nanay e pati ba naman kami nire-recruit hahaha! dami kotse, you name it meron siya - hummer, 2 ferrari (yellow and red), porsche, jaguar, e150, expedition... panay na punta sa europe, malapit na siguro tumiklop ang pyramid.

network marketting style, bigay ka P11000 for some bottles of skin whitenning products that you sell. then for every pair of recruit under you may P2400 ka. may seminar muna, then in the middle of the seminar may dadating na "just happen to be passing by success story" na new graduate na estudyante at i-kwento success nya. yung mga wide eyed (but blind) people e sobrang bilib sa story. meron din sila mga siomai stands, etc etc (reason for the entrepreneur of the year award) na pwede mo ma-avail at a "discounted price" pag member ka na. my wife insisted kasi we attend kaya alam ko. pero after the seminar i explained to my wife how the scam works.

company name starts with "R".

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    ^ Proud to be Royale?

Because some exotic cars I've seen, and parked beside to had those stickers slapped on their rear windows.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    ^ Proud to be Royale?

Because some exotic cars I've seen, and parked beside to had those stickers slapped on their rear windows.
    nadale mo sir!

5. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    this is nothing compared to the multi-billion peso car loan ponzi scheme that have yet to burst sa a'tin. di pa kasi naantala ang dating ng foreign investments with the BPO industry eh, kaya sige pa din ang pagpapautang ng mga bagong tsikot ngaun with those ridiculously prepared loan packages. a Vios that's 1M. a CUV that's 1.8M. nakupo tsk tsk

already I'm seeing the effects of luring these yuppies into these easy-to-get car loan schemes. maraming ng nagsasarang restaurants ngaun sa malls, sa baba ng mga BPOs centers. if indeed money are flowing in these market, bakit nagsasarahan at nagaalis na ng 24 hours operation ang mga coffee shops and restos na ito. only shows, na higpit na ng sinturon ang mga call centers employees. they're starting to feel the monthly installments

---

we can't really blame the women and their bags. tayong mga males, meron din eh matinde din eto luhong na ito. i am personally meeting call center emps na tig-2 ang tsikot, isang jazz, isang vios or isang accent, isang mazda and what's their salaries? 40K t 60K per month.
    Last edited by pop3corn; July 1st, 2012 at 05:55 PM.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Not just cars, pop, even phones & other gadgets. Dami diyan naka-4S para lang makasabay sa uso kahit di naman talaga nila afford.

With their salaries of ~60k a month, I wonder how are they able to afford paying off their monthly installments + their daily needs. Puro swipe nalang siguro ginagawa nila sa labas..

Isn't it ironic how those rich people have their old nokias or simple phones with them when middle-class people have their iPhones being shown off kahit sa kung saang lugar lang?

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by piscesboy View Post
    pwede paki summarize in 2 sentences yung story?
    tinatamad akong basahin yung tatlong post na magkakasabay e.

:peace:

girl attracts investors with promise of high returns which she delivers

investors become greedy and give her more money then she disappears

8. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Not just cars, pop, even phones & other gadgets. Dami diyan naka-4S para lang makasabay sa uso kahit di naman talaga nila afford.

With their salaries of ~60k a month, I wonder how are they able to afford paying off their monthly installments + their daily needs. Puro swipe nalang siguro ginagawa nila sa labas..

Isn't it ironic how those rich people have their old nokias or simple phones with them when middle-class people have their iPhones being shown off kahit sa kung saang lugar lang?
    yun Iphone naman kse eh hindi social climber phone. kasi talagang you have to spend a lot to get one. walang itong shortcut unlike other phones. personally, If i see a person holding one, I respect him/her kasi hindi biro ang magka-Iphone.

yun mga old rich or rich people still clutching old nokia and other candybar phones, yun ang kuripot. and they don't know what they're missing. the Iphone generation will rule the next world.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by pop3corn View Post
    yun mga old rich or rich people still clutching old nokia and other candybar phones, yun ang kuripot. and they don't know what they're missing. the Iphone generation will rule the next world.
    yung mga tatay naka lumang phone

mga anak naka iphone

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    New kintanar version...Saka yun Si baladjao ba yun?

What if yun mga kumita ngayon eh they leave while they are at top? Mweon ba ganun..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast