New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    congratulations to the freakin' 276 audience last monday who got new cars. and my sympathy to the audience for tomorrow's show who will get free DVD's of "benifer"'s "Gigli" movie under their seats.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    hahahaha sir sikuya... swerte ng mga tao...panu nila pinipili ang mga guests nila??? tapos by invitation lang??

3. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    pooocha --- ay PONTIAC pala..

nyahahahaha

getting a car for free!!!.. damn....

si eddie gil kaya?.. nyahahahah asa pa lalu! :D

4. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    hangang tingin na lg ako...;)

5. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Sometimes the money doesn't come from Oprah's pocket. Sponsors pay for it or even the manufacturer donates them. Publicity/advertising I suspect.
    Last edited by the_wildthing; September 15th, 2004 at 11:27 AM.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by hagiber
    3.5liter V6 200Hp, I wouldnt mind getting one for free but I'll probably sell it and buy something else :-)
    same here. :D

FREE is still FREE. ;)

7. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Q-what do you call 276 angry people?
    A-today's guests at the Oprah Winfrey Show .they got nothing!nothing during Oprah's "Your wildest dream" series.

pissword-you call oprah's company to make reservation for the show.trust me, i don't watch her nor do i care for her but my wife does. now how does she know oprah's line is always busy when reserving? beats me, but if she gets through and we fly to chicago, that's fine. i get to visit the windy city and might win a saturn ION while snoring in her show.and oh, my wife said sept. show reservations are full..................

in response to oprah's "wildest dreams" series in her show, jay leno of the tonight show kicked off his own series tonight called......."keep dreaming!".

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    cool!

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    good exposure for pontiac imho.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    not much horsies from 3.5L ... prolly based on the old 3.5L engines... il prolly sell it too and get an acura TSX.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Oprah gives away 276 new Pontiacs