New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2006
    http://www.newscientist.com/article....ine-news_rss20

Whether your *** life sputters or sparks is determined partly by immune-system genes, called major histo-compatibility complex (MHC). University of New Mexico researchers studied 48 couples and found that the more similar the partners' MHC genes, the less ***ually attracted the women were to their mates. Turns out, this preference has an evolution-driven purpose: Partners with different MHC genes will produce offspring with stronger immune systems, says study author Christine Garver-Apgar, a Ph.D. candidate in evolutionary psychology. If after a couple of dates you're still not feeling a magnetic attraction, it may be that your DNA sees something in her that you don't.

---------

In other words, if it ain't there, DON'T FORCE THE ISSUE.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    i watched a documentary in national geographic about this.

it turns out that we all release pheromones, and that these pheromones help us find mates that are less genetically related to us.

and it offers the same explanation: genetically diverse persons generally produce offsprings that have stronger immune systems.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ogpro View Post
    http://www.newscientist.com/article....ine-news_rss20

Whether your *** life sputters or sparks is determined partly by immune-system genes, called major histo-compatibility complex (MHC). University of New Mexico researchers studied 48 couples and found that the more similar the partners' MHC genes, the less ***ually attracted the women were to their mates. Turns out, this preference has an evolution-driven purpose: Partners with different MHC genes will produce offspring with stronger immune systems, says study author Christine Garver-Apgar, a Ph.D. candidate in evolutionary psychology. If after a couple of dates you're still not feeling a magnetic attraction, it may be that your DNA sees something in her that you don't.

---------

In other words, if it ain't there, DON'T FORCE THE ISSUE.

That must explain why I'm not attracted to women who look like my mom or my sister......Bleh! Now, for women who look like my female cousins? Well......that depends

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Interesting thought...

5. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Walang ganyan ganyan kay Brad Pitt sabi ng mga babae hehehehe

6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    yes quite interesting...

Opposites Attract