New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    guys, what are your opinons on the Kobe Bryant rape case. the accuser has now filed for a civil suit (easier to win and get money) which leads lawyers to think that she is after the money. The criminal case will be tried in a few weeks, but in a criminal case, the case is much harder to win daw.

what do you guys think?

mukhang pineperahan lang ata si Kobe.

andy

2. Join Date
    May 2004
    Exactly! Its all about the green bucks coz he has lots of it! Its the simplest way for extortion!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    right, the simplest and legal way of extortion......

hehehehe....di ako magtataka kung magkaron nang out of court settlement yan..

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    the filing of the civil case will weaken the criminal case because the defense can point out that the woman is after kobe's money.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i think that the woman is bluffing (that kobe will do an out of court settlement) by filing a civil case since her credibility has already been weakened by the defense.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nainip na yata ung babae... baka madaan sa areglo yan

7. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    if kobe wins the criminal case, or if it is shelved by the prosection, i think he should go ahead and fight the civil case. just to prove a point. he will make billions naman over the next ten years palying basketball, and it wil probably take a few years from now before a final decision in handed down, after all the appeals and delays.

andy

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    her credibility seems very low to me.

supposedly, she had *** with a couple of other guys the same day she had *** with Kobe. also, she supposedly has a history of "cry for attention" type of behavior.

i don't think he'll be convicted...but then again, i'm a lifelong Laker fan so maybe i'm biased :D

opinions on Kobe Bryant rape case