New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Whether this S.C. Austero is real or not, I wholeheartedly agree with the essence of the message. I couldn't have put it in more eloquent terms.

So sue me.

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    i think this is how the silent majority feels.

3. Join Date
    May 2004
    marami rin pala kaming ganito. ayoko kay GMA pero mas ayoko nung nasa kabila. wala na ba ibang choice?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I have had heated arguments with some so called "business governance gurus and business club leaders" here in makati exactly because they would like to think and decide for us lesser beings.

The sentiments expressed above, though not what our so called leaders would consider intellectually profound, is right on the spot.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ever wonder why people power X wont work. the truth is, a lot of pinoys ARE satisfied with the way things are going now. Silent Majority? Cant really tell, but definitely enough not to start a revolution. At least not now.

If you want to take directions from Susan Roces, god bless you na lang.

What makes a solution to any problem is the word solution itself.

Kung alam mo lang gawin is distrongkahin ang sira at wala ka rin naman alam na workaround or walang plano to fix wat's broken, then you'll end up with something of even less value than what you started with. Okay, so Gloria cheated. Off with her head! Eto tanong. WHAT NEXT?

The sad truth is purely powerplay lang talaga itong mga mokong na ito. Si tita Cory kasi hindi napagbigyan sa Luisita, yan tuloy, taking the moral high ground with Erap and even Imee. Deym! Can you say sarcasm!

Im not pro GMA by any means, but the principle of the lesser of two evils makes me want to take my chances with her than with utter anarchy.

My 0.02.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by niwde11
    marami rin pala kaming ganito. ayoko kay GMA pero mas ayoko nung nasa kabila. wala na ba ibang choice?

Maybe its not the right time to choose. Yup, the alternative leadership being offered by the opposition makes me cringe.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    sana mabasa nilang lahat to...

para naman matahimik na ang pinas...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by pajerokid

The sad truth is purely powerplay lang talaga itong mga mokong na ito. Si tita Cory kasi hindi napagbigyan sa Luisita, yan tuloy, taking the moral high ground with Erap and even Imee. Deym! Can you say sarcasm!

Im not pro GMA by any means, but the principle of the lesser of two evils makes me want to take my chances with her than with utter anarchy.
    we share the same sentiments.

9. FrankDrebin Guest
    Hehehe. Sa dinamidami ng Anti-GMA thread sa tsikot iisa lang lagi ang sagot ko,"Ok lang ba sa kanila si Noli kapag nag-resign si GMA?" as of this writing walang pa ring sumasagot na ok.

I ain't a GMA fan but I don't see enough valid reason to agree with Cory, opposition, etc. They have their time but we are still in deep ****. GMA may gave us more **** but I don't wanna go more deeper into that **** with them. **** silang lahat. **** talaga! Napapa-**** na rin ako sa shitty situation natin.

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    now... if someone could just email this to abs-cbn. maybe this could enlighten them

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Open Letter to Our Leaders: Why We Are Not Out In The Streets