New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i remember there was an old thread about this...but i can't find it anymore...anyone tried this? is it secure? do you really save money or its not worth it...

i just want to buy a data cable for my mom's gd88 celphone..when i asked the local dealer, they sell it for 1850 pesos! almost 2k for a friggin cable! :mad:

or anyone knows where i can buy one.....tried greenhills, but no luck:beard:

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    bump

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    if you are to ask if they are secure, they are. just look for the versign logo. but somehow, the cost will be still almost the same. better get the one from the local dealer, at least pag sira, pwede mong papalitan.

you may use onlines stores if you have no option to get parts or accessories locally. ako, i got a serial RS-232 cable for my old Casio QV-10A digicam from New Zealand pa.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    thnx again happy gilmore!:D

what made me consider buying from online stores is the jacked up cost of that cable...the price almost doubles compared to when i buy it online..that excludes the shipping & handling costs.
    ;)
    you've got a point there...it would be easier for me to seek a replacement in case the cable is not working.

anyways i still like to try it out...did you pay in dollars? how long did it take for your item to arrive??:nerd:

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yup. in new zealand dollars but converted to pesos. charged it to my mastercard. item took about a week to arrive.

online stores...