New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Originally posted by wiretap_md
    I use Metrobank Mastercard. Billing address is here in the Philippines pero surprisingly, it gets accepted by all online merchants kahit na they require a US billing address. I just make the billing address the same as the shipping address.
    wiretap, where do you have the items that you buy online shipped? To the Philippines? And you don't get any problems with billing and shipping addresses? I ask because I found this to be one of the biggest obstacles in enjoying online shopping.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ungas: The Philippines kasi is one of the world's highest fraudlent credit nations, hehe nakapublish somewhere, kaya hindi magkakapaypal dito... :D

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ***actly! Nabasa ko rin yan dati, tsk tsk. Kaya may site na payag online transactions via bank-to-bank fund transfer or wire transfer lang.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sobra tayong lugi sa wire fee

5. Join Date
    May 2004
    i've been ordering DVDs via deepdiscount, amazon, etc for the past 3 years now. so far no rejects. both cards gamit ko locally issued.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    naka-order na din ako sa US internet companies using my local CC--ok so far...pero dun sa US din yun shipping address ko (brother ko)...

tanong ko lang, meron na bang nag-order na pina-ship dito sa Pinas? nag-bayad ba kayo ng duties and taxes?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    groucho: I have it delivered to family friends who live in the states and will be coming home to the Philippines soon or tina-timing ko lang when my dad goes to the USA for his annual convention para he brings it home with him.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Can anyone see the possibility of the Philippines being a fully paperless country?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    no, credit is abused in this country. Kung cheke nga di mastandardize (like sa US, kahit grocery, gas station, book store, etc pwede cheke), e-payments pa..

OT, don't you guys hate it when you use e-payments at groceries/gas station etc and it takes them so much longer to process your payment???

Kahit mga bar code readers the workers are so slow when they use those... Pag naggrocery ako sa mga small shops like Glo-ri or something na lumang mechanical cash registers gamit ang bibilis nila.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    pag nasa pinas ka ano bang pwedeng i-order on-line sa amazon.com? pwede ba mga game consoles? mura kasi ng gamecube sa states eh. $99 lang with free games pa.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Online purchasing/ shopping