New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    it was a lazy sunday for me...been in front of my tv since i woke up at 2 pm...nakalimutan ko nang pumunta sa church... (hehehehehe...i've been up all night)....played c&c3 briefly then turned on my cable. natutuk attention ko sa national geographic channel. may ginawang documentary. Inside Saddam's Reign of Terror ang title. very graphic ito. may vid clip na nakuha from Saddam doon sa mga tortures sa citizens nila. mayron pang nilagyan ng grenade sa loob ng shirt ng isa at pinasabog....that was brutal. tapos yung actual photos doon sa nerve gas bombing na ginawa nya sa mga iraqi kurds...it was jawdropping. i've read about his horrofic ways of disciplining people, but after seing all of it on a video made a bigger impact on me. may pinutulan ng kamay, ulo, savage beating, ihinulog na tao sa tass ng building, ****...you name it nandoon sa videos nya. parang nanonood ka ng mafia movie.

then nag chat kami ng mga friends ko at nag webcam kami ng wife ko. lumalaki na tummy nya

right now, i'm watching Inside 9/11. this is a very long documentary. mayroon ding upcoming documentary ang NG. Inside the Green Berets ang title at mukhang maganda. so para sa mga mahilig sa documentary films abangan nyo din ito.

i will probably be up until 2 AM....i'm trying to figure out how to fill my time during that period.

kayo po? how was or how do u usually spend your sundays?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Last Sunday...

I woke up to the sound of the doorbell ringing at around 6AM - it was our labandera / plantsadora and boy is she punctual always. I slipped on a shirt and tried to fix my hair before opening the gate & door.

We had breakfast, did some chores and went to church at around 10AM. Had lunch at my parent's house then had a quick siesta for an hour or so.

We then got dressed to go to a wedding. Me in a barong and kumander in an evening gown - the invitation specifically stated "strictly formal". The wedding is supposed to start at 3PM but we left the house at 3PM. When we got to the church at around 3:35PM, it still wasn't starting as usual.

The wedding was a bit long and was really a typical Pinoy wedding. We got home tired at around 9PM. Kumander fed the dogs while I downed a San Mig Light as a night cap. We slept at around 10:30PM.

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    Did the laundry, cooked food for my family, iron clothes for my wife and kids, washed the dishes after eating, did some knitting on the side, babysit for my 3 year old.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sundays. i normally sleep up to 10am, play with my kid up to 2 pm, take a nap again, and go to church at around 7pm.

yesterday, it was our 13th wedding anniversary. medyo naiba lang ng onti ang schedule. went to church at 10am, had our lunch somewhere in festival mall up to 1pm, went home, took a nap up to 4pm. 4pm, i had my car washed and waxed, then we went to Ruins in BF Paranaque to buy my kid a BB Gun.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Got up at 2PM, cleaned my apartment, changed my beddings, organized my closet, de-cluttered my desk - finally! , took a bubble bath, and now chatting with a friend......

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    i usually spend my sundays resting from a whole day bike on saturdays, sleeping, watching a movie, playing with our cat and dog but here are the details of last sunday's

woke up at 9am ate breakfast- cheese mushroom omelette with onions and bell pepper yum yum had a dentist appointment at 10am for a molar extraction (too much teeth, overcrowding my lower) dentist spent 30min extracting the tooth which wouldnt come out, had lunch at our house in antipolo slept for 1hr. went home to our house in san juan, took my bike parts for sale met a fellow biker buying some of the parts at UP, shopped with my gf on metro east, had dinner at their house watched half of the messengers tapos uwi na hehe kakatakot kasi yung messengers, slept at 130am

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Sundays?

• usually sleep in until 9am.
    • breakfast (oatmeal)
    • menial chores around the house (start ng detailing ng car too.)
    • then prepare na for lunch. (lunch fare is often grilled or nilaga)

afternoon is reserved for
    • DVD marathons
    • PC / Xbox

5:30pm, Sunday basketball group naman.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Spent my Sunday driving around with my lady. Manila, San Juan, Batangas and Liliw, Laguna.

Woke up at 730am, went to Sunday service at 930, had Starving Porterhouse steak at Tender Bob's in GH with my girl (we shared the steak), bought new in-ear headsets for my phone, lady went to buy some stuff. Went to drive South. Got into SLEX via C5 at 4pm, arrived in Batangas at 4:50. Traffic was light.

Driving was pretty okay aside from some lame people who doesn't like being overtaken but runs slower than a baby turtle in the passing lane. If only people would follow the slow and fast lane, travelling via our expressway would really redefine the word "express" and less people would do snake driving. I hate people who waste my time. Aside from the flashing, you need to honk for them to really know what you mean by flashing. Some idiots choose to take the shoulder. These people should be shot. I don't take the shoulder even if there's opportunity to do so simply because it's wrong and dangerous to other motorists.

Of course, there will be drivers who will get insecure at you and will try to race you and will fail shortly because their machines aren't up to the task.

I think, SLEX and NLEX should employ sweepers. Enforcers with fast cars and PA system sweeping the lanes to separate the slow and fast moving vehicles. It's a waste of fuel running at cruising speed (mine is 120) then suddenly needing to slow down to a dead speed of 60 just because a couple of clowns choose to drive in sync occupying both lanes.

Got irritated when i got into Evangelista Street in near Pasay. Everyone was counterflowing, an Expedition tried to muscle his way into my lane (which he failed to do so because i held down my lane). A motorcycle almost crashed into me because he counterflowed into my lane while i was climbing what seems to be a bridge. Good thing i turned on my high beams. He was just a foot away into his death. He froze for a moment - and me too. I forgot to blow the horns to his face. He probably got his license illegally for sure.

Man, driving here is a real challenge because there are so many stupid people on the road.

Arrived home around 11pm. Slept.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by happy_gilmore View Post
    sundays. i normally sleep up to 10am, play with my kid up to 2 pm, take a nap again, and go to church at around 7pm.

yesterday, it was our 13th wedding anniversary. medyo naiba lang ng onti ang schedule. went to church at 10am, had our lunch somewhere in festival mall up to 1pm, went home, took a nap up to 4pm. 4pm, i had my car washed and waxed, then we went to Ruins in BF Paranaque to buy my kid a BB Gun.
    Belated HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

Sunday? It's my carwash day - once a week lang ako magcarwash eh. More time to exercise. More time din mag-internet / tsikot. If there's extra money to spend, go to the mall. Sleep, sleep, sleep.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    YEsterday was not a typical Sunday...

Woke up around 8am, prepared bfast for my kids and wifey. At 9am, went to church and went home for lunch. Left the house at 1pm and went to Aliw Theater (my daughter's Mcdonalds Kiddie Crew Culminating Day). The show started at 3pm and finished by 4pm. Then went to Star City to treat the kids and enjoy the rides. By 9pm, nagsawa na mga kids sa ride and went home.....haaayyy! kapagod!

Wasn't able to wash my ride....blessing in disguise coz today was raining hard here in the Metro.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
one lazy sunday....