New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    and for those who thinks having a fire extinguisher as a standard feature makes no sense.....

...think again!

p.s i still love the Clio Sport V6. its small and fun siguro. Mid engine pa! pero sayang yung magwheels nun ah...ganda pa naman.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Dang, must be a leaking tank or something... Sayang nga, dapat linublob nila sa ilog hehe.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Hehe... the extinguisher is only there to help suppress the fire till you can get away. But seeing that... I'm having second thoughts about the size of my extinguisher. It's a refillable one, yes, but it's too small to do anything but slow down a fire like that for a few seconds.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    covered ba ng warranty ng dealership yan? hehehe

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    what a waste good car pa naman

6. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    sayang ang kotse!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    OT naalala ko nung nasunog volkswagen ko, almost ended up the same. nag leak yung carburator w/c was next to the ignition coil (stupid design imho). buti na lang may napadaan na naka volks din and had the right idea of taking out my gas tank w/c was at full tank level at that time. napatay lang sunog nung may nakuha nakong fire truck... traumatic but it was a learning experience for me.

sayang nga yung car... malamang fuel leak yan na naging uncontrollable. the only thing that can stop a gas fire are foam type fire extinguishers. at saka yung CO2 gas fire extinguishers. ewan lang kung available yan sa mga hardware shops like ace hardware.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    sana 'wag na siya makarating sa pinas, mahuhuli yan ng MMDA, smoke belcher

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sayang talaga. one of my fave cars too

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    oh my .. oh my...

hayy sana comprehensive insurance.. tsk!

anong nangyari ka bago bago pa nman..

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
One "Hot" Hatch