New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto
    Any idea where that parking lot with the Chevelle was taken from? I mean it looks familiar. But, I can't quite place it.
    maybe from the parking lot of meralco.....

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by greenlyt
    maybe from the parking lot of meralco.....
    Pwede rin.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Meron sa amin dati dito sa village Ford Cortina kaso hindi na ginamit at nabulok na sayang...
    Tignan mo yung nasa left ng jeep yung plate no. niya grabe ganun lang pala ang plate noon..

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004

1973 ba yan? Looks the same as always. Padre Faura, by the NBI... buildings are still exactly the same... at least, UP is.

I know it's been here before, but it's always nice to see these pics again. Asaan na ba yung old thread? Andaming magandang pics doon!

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by niky
    1973 ba yan? Looks the same as always. Padre Faura, by the NBI... buildings are still exactly the same... at least, UP is.
    1974, from the plate of the torana.

Padre Faura by the NBI, hmmm... looks clean and bright... bakit kaya? ahh, kasi wala pang LRT...

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Same trees from college, though... kaya lang, nagbago na yung NBI building. Ansarap talagang mag-aral sa UP... antique architecture, antique equipment, antique students...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Any idea where that parking lot with the Chevelle was taken from? I mean it looks familiar. But, I can't quite place it.
    Ortigas Center

8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Unless I'm seriously mistaken, the Chevelle is parked in the Diego Silang car park at the corner of Ayala Ave. and Paseo de Roxas (across from Manila Peninsula, beside Filipinas Heritage Library a.k.a. Nielson Tower). The low 1-storey structure behind it is the trading floor of the Makati Stock Exchange Building, which was built in 1967 and is still around. The buildings farther down (e.g., the one with the RCA logo on an antenna) are along Paseo de Roxas.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Di ba wala pa masyado tall buildings sa ortigas noon. Hindi kaya makati ave., bounded by paseo. The former ugarte football field? Guess ko lang naman.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Kita nyo red car sa likod ng Torana at Beetle?

57 TBIRD yon! Easy $50k today!!!

Whoaaa.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Old School Cars in Manila - Naabutan nyo po ba ito?