New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by explorer
    hmmm...the iranian president and the prime minister are openly declaring they want to erase israel in the map...these leaders should take full responsibility to their people...if they later develop a nuclear weapon capable of erasing israel, i don't think israel will just wait there to have iran's nuclear weapon land in their soil...knowing their difficult situation, i see israel erasing iran in the map before iran can do that to them.
    kulang na lang yung three horsemen...pero OT na ito.

when are we expecting oil price hikes here in pinas? by how much?..sorry no time to watch news.....

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by city
    when are we expecting oil price hikes here in pinas? by how much?..sorry no time to watch news.....
    they say its going to be a 50 centavo increase every week lasting till the end of May

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by explorer
    hmmm...the iranian president and the prime minister are openly declaring they want to erase israel in the map...these leaders should take full responsibility to their people...if they later develop a nuclear weapon capable of erasing israel, i don't think israel will just wait there to have iran's nuclear weapon land in their soil...knowing their difficult situation, i see israel erasing iran in the map before iran can do that to them.

The world knows what Israel is capable of. the Iranian president knows it too. He probably wants Israel to strike them, thereby starting a war.

how do u spell it? a-r-m-a-g-e-d-d-o-n

Quote Originally Posted by uls
    they say its going to be a 50 centavo increase every week lasting till the end of May
    ouch!.....thanks ULS.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Profit taking!!! http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/markets_o...BhBHNlYwM5NjQ-

speculators are EVIL!!!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
Oil hits