Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    Sawa ka na kay Toms Cru?

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App
    Wala siya sa kalingkingan ni OB ano, tsaka mas may "sense" si OB

2. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by testament11 View Post
    Wala siya sa kalingkingan ni OB ano, tsaka mas may "sense" si OB
    di naman siguro walang sense, perhaps most if not all are just sick, weary and tired of the post hoarding everyday.
    parang sa facebook lang yan kapag may kaibigan ka na kung magpost ay mga 5 or more everyday ay nakakaumay at either inu-unfollow or unfriend mo na.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Abay siya nga!!

Quote Originally Posted by fitdrive View Post
    The elements thing is an illusion like if you have a Montero Sport you can brave the floods / ondoy. If you ask me, you're just risking an even more expensive car to the elements. If you really want to brave the elements then get those local Ministars / or those trucks used to climb Pinatubo or something, let's say for example, your G4 got swept away in a sudden downpour, hey, that's a 500k car, you can buy another one and just about the same price of a Montero now, if it's your 2nd time.

People buy bigger cars now bec. They're big. With all the rich foods we eat, the tendency of the body is to protect those fats, hence, now in 2014, people would travel the same distance (say QC to makati, Cainta to makati) in a big car. So what's the difference in the 80s or 90s when people used to travel the same route using box-type lancer / corolla or civic. Don't tell me it's technology. The marketing point of technology is to make lives more efficient and cheaper. How are we efficient now if we are more congested now, pay more premiums / installments now. We just succeeded to drive a makeshift house on the road with the illusion of safety like powerful Aircon, security amenities, touch systems, computer reporting systems

Anyways, I said my first piece above for the young people / yuppies who are reading this thread coz I felt that the young are trying to make a point with their choices. They prefer MT's and Mini-SUVs bec somehow they feel that it's the right choice in a world of WASTAGE. Their bosses, parents, elder kins push for bigger cars bec. These people want these young gen to be like them, and become miserable later in life if not FAt.

It's the age of social networking. Technology is reaching to the artist in all of us, hence, expressionism. It's NOT now the world of higher end specifications like if you have a powerful computer or powerful car, you're respectable. The world of the nerd is over.

Go drive a wigo, mirage or an ecosport trend. And achieve 50 to 100 likes for every picture / #hashtag you post in Instagram. fB now is just for oldies. You know why there is corruption that we always complain about, it's because of these people of can't get enough of everything. Big cars, buffets, big sofa, big Aircon to cool down fat body (hence, Meralco is always increasing electricity)

Change the world, young generation. I wish Toyota would bring the Rush here to, to jumpstart this Change.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by 170kphlang View Post
    di naman siguro walang sense, perhaps most if not all are just sick, weary and tired of the post hoarding everyday.
    parang sa facebook lang yan kapag may kaibigan ka na kung magpost ay mga 5 or more everyday ay nakakaumay at either inu-unfollow or unfriend mo na.
    Ditto! Saan ka ba makakakita na yun sa Tapatalk feed mo eh puro posts niya, wherein majority of his posts were pointless/senseless. Gaya nga ng sabi ko dati, wala naman tayong contest dito na paramihan ng posts.

Well, nasaan na si OB para magcomment na siya dito?

#wewantob

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    What a joy bros!!!!😊

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    sa echo sport lang ata active si "OB". :sad:

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Nasan na si Syu?... malalaman natin yan...

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    sa cx5 thread ata, fitdrive ang gamit niya. Seems like OB nga pero wait natin si master syuryuken.
    Ambagal ninyo, ah.

I've known it was him since last year.

Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Ilang araw ko nang tinitignan yung posts ni fitdrive... \
    (from July, last year.)

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Sayang di nya pinatulan si Lightning Lab Fanboi :hysterical:

10. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    I agree with Niky. I remember him being detected some time ago on that thread discussing passing wealth from generation to generation..

http://tsikot.com/forums/miscellaneo...28/index8.html

Like what uls said, classic OB. I find his preachings siding on the practical and non conformist. But of course, it gets crazy at some point. Especially those social climbing acts
    Last edited by Calistro; April 1st, 2014 at 09:18 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
OB has returned ...