New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    juliet for 17K?

when i bought my a-wires, it was just priced at around 12K.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    go for oakley. had three of them and it never get outdated. imho tag heuer is not known for eyewear. quality and style really have a hefty price tag. never compromise.:cheers:

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    sayang nga yan.. pero merun din ako.. 2 pa.hehehe.. kanya kanya lang yan.. pero gwapo talaga pag oakley.. wag kangbibili ng minute ah dame na peke.hehehe

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    imo di worth it more than 10K..i bought myself a pair of rudy project jekyll for 4k. solve na ako add another 3k for 2 different colored smoked lenses and im satisfied

5. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    SAyang yun nanakaw sa akin na e-wire ko nung h.s. ako! Hanggang ngayon tuloy hindi pa ako nakakabili ng bago. Gusto ko na makabili pero for practical reasons hindi na muna siguro

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by bilog
    go for oakley. had three of them and it never get outdated. imho tag heuer is not known for eyewear. quality and style really have a hefty price tag. never compromise.:cheers:
    i agree. the great thing about sunglass companies like oakley and revo is that they put a lot of R&D into their lenses, tint and frames. so at least you're paying for the best functionality as well as some style/porma.

i can't comment on the tags since i've never seen them but i've seen super-expensive sunglasses from gucci, armani, etc. where you don't know what you're buying over the standard optical shop sunglasses.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    for me, the price of the oakley juliet i bought is well worth it. its sturdy, the lens are great for everyday use. although due to its metallic (titanium) frame, it gets hot during prolonged exposure under the sun (ie beach).

ive got one complaint though - the lens gets easily scratched. nun una maingat pa ako, pero later on nung madami ng gasgas, pinapabayaan ko na. maybe you shouldnt get the iridium coated lens, baka less sensitive sa scratches.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Maganda? Yes, worth it? Heck no...

9. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    i only had one pair of oakleys, i used them to play golf. those were the old days when you could get them for P5000.

for me, definitely not worth it. since i am renovating my house. P17,000 can buy a brand new no frost two door refrigerator na from Panasonic.

Depends lang sa priorities mo. if you have a family na or will have one in the near future, i am sure you will find lots of other uses for tha kind of money.

kung baga, it is a luxury item. if you have to ask if it is worth it, then most likely it isn't.

but, it's your money, so go ahead and do what you want with it. but during these hard times, i would rather have P17,000 sitting in my bank account rather than perched on the bridge of my nose.

andy

10. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    oakley is definitely worth buying... if you have the means.

naka 3 na ko na oakley but still i love to try new models...

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Are Oakley sunglasses worth the cost?