New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Got a problem with my Crosshair lense nagchip na yung mga gilid nya sakit ni oakley.

I asked oakley kung meron pamalit wala na daw kung meron daw oorder pa sa US 3-4months ang dating.

May nakita ako replacement lense, ang tatak ay Walleva... what do you about this? Ano recommendation?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Go for revant, pero ok na yan walleva... Ako lahat ng Oakley ko pinalitan ko na ng revant lenses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by CLAVEL3699 View Post
    Got a problem with my Crosshair lense nagchip na yung mga gilid nya sakit ni oakley.

I asked oakley kung meron pamalit wala na daw kung meron daw oorder pa sa US 3-4months ang dating.

May nakita ako replacement lense, ang tatak ay Walleva... what do you about this? Ano recommendation?
    Kung okay lang syo...Meron nagko-costum cut ng oakley lens, may group sa FB mag join ka na lang kasi di naka public. Search Oakley Adiks, Oakley Replacement Lens Phils.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Revant optics is the best for Oakley replacement lenses. Pero ok na yan walleva mas manipis lang nga. But still polarized.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    With the aftermarket lenses, will the lens clarity and features be the same as Oakley's?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    With the aftermarket lenses, will the lens clarity and features be the same as Oakley's?
    Definitely!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    is the walleva polarized lens less prone to the spots that appear on original polarized lenses?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ADAA73 View Post
    is the walleva polarized lens less prone to the spots that appear on original polarized lenses?
    These replacement lenses are so cheap that you can buy different colors.

If you get tired of one color then replace it with a different one.

But I can't stop emphasizing revant is the best replacement it's as thick as the original and very, very clear with no distortion.

Kung papalitan mo mag polarized ka na.
    Here are the different brands I've tried. Walleva is ok. I think it's from Florida. Minsan kasi out of stock sa revant yun lens for a particular model. I mean hinde polarized available Kaya ibang brand binibili ko.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Sir san nakakakuha nang Revant? Sabi naman sa akin Walleva yung pang crosshair talaga sya na model...yun nga daw manipis nang kunti.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Huwag na kayo paloko dito sa Oakley PH. Sobrang mura lang sa US. Doon kayo pabili.

That offshoot model I only got it for $60, same with the turbine. I don't how much they're selling it here.

I have an incoming plaintiff square and oil rig. Less than $150 for both.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast