New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 105 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Old Testament is not Christianity, since Christianity involves a new relationship between man and God, and also because the Old Testament is clearly written only for Jews. The Old Testament is however, understood as the foundations on which the New Testament rests.
    No longer applicable. Nasa new convenant na po tayo.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    :lurk:

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    time to sit back and watch the fireworks fly

bb.. penge popcorn hehehe

hello coder.....not again. other forumers are kinda sensitive regarding the topic...i will try my best not to sound disrespectful. can't help but comment on a few things.

i believe the bible is not the word of god...hehehe why should i..i dont believe in any god in the first place. For me the bible is more of a jewish history coupled with myths and fables. this may sound disrespectful to some but this is just what i see when i tried reading the bible myself. Some people may have read good passages from the bible but have not tried reading the whole bible....and yes..the bible has many interpretations and revisions...as thomas paine has said...why on earth would god allow his words be translated differently and createconfusions? I suggest people try to read thomas paine's article regarding the bible. I read it and it makes sense to me although i'm not a believer. I think the title is "THE AGE OF REASON". take time to read it.

I just dont buy stories from the bible that man can walk on water, talking donkeys, parting of sea, stick turning into serpent, man surviving 3 days in a whale's belly, the great flood.

aside from this, there are many contradictions in the bible..i could post some but I elect not to.

Also, I've noticed, in the OT, god directly talks to man and man to god..then all of sudden in the new testament, god never talked to man directly... I just find it odd.

advance apologies to anyone offended by this post.

coder..you can't just dismissed the OT because we are now in the new covenant.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Hehehehe.... Arayyy...

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    I'm really tired of religion... can't we just do away with it? It only creates conflict between people...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    OT: curious lang.. ano meron kay bro coder tsaka kay bro city?

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    over/under is 10 pages...sinong gustong pumusta?

anyway, don't let us distract you guys, if you have an opinion about the subject matter... :debate:

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Psylocke
    I'm really tired of religion... can't we just do away with it? It only creates conflict between people...
    My thoughts exactly...

10. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Popcorns for everyone! Butter and BBQ flavor available!

hehe sorry cant resist :D

Not everything in the Bible is true...