New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    lakas talaga electric fan ni Kim Jong Mental iL.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    di kaya maapektohan ang entertainment industry nito...alam niyo na, yun mga tele novela?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pababayaan lang ni bush yang si kim magdadakdak kasi walang langis sa nokor

kung sakali mang magpaputok ang nokor sa akala nyang kaaway, sa dami ng magiging kaaway nya, mabubura ang north korea sa mapa at presto ... magiging island ang south korea!

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by k2tingx View Post
    like kim jong il...

he spent billion of dollars in arsenal development... but spent very least for the welfare of his people... dont you know.. that most of the country is not using electricity by night (as shown via satellite..courtesy of CNN).. this is to conserve energy..

there are 1.9M of kids feed by international donors everyday... if they will use only 40% of aids (from china and russia, etc) they can feed the hungry mouths of north korea.. maybe not all of them but most of them...

THEY SHOULD HAVE USE THE MONEY TO BUILD BRIDGES NOT FENCES!!!

exactly. all the more reason to send a hit team to take out kim and his closest people and set the nokor people free.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by CtrlAltDel View Post
    walanghiya din naman ito si kim jong il, president ng north korea. he issued threats to those countries who would impose sanctions against him, especially economic sanctions, in particular from Japan for North Korea's nuclear explosion.

parang sinasabi ni kim jong il:" magpapaputok kami ng nuclear bomb. huwag kayong makialam! yung aid ninyo sa North Korea huwag niyong itigil, kung ayaw nyong lalong malintikan!"

Kapal!

But the Japanese got the balls. They give despot kim jong il the finger!

Kudos to the Japanese! last i heard (TV Patrol) they went ahead with their economic sanction against North Korea anyway: ban lahat imports from North Korea, ban lahat North Korean citizens sa Japan, ban lahat barko ng North Korea sa Japan, at least for six months.

kasi the japs have combattler V and et. al. in standby just in case...joke! :lol:

kim's flipped out na. he's using nukes to intimidate, not to deter.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    naku baka ma-nuke ulet ang Japan

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue View Post
    naku baka ma-nuke ulet ang Japan
    naku yari!!! lalong magiging matalino ang mga hapon..

8. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered View Post
    do what you must. but first refer to Alpha One's post for my intentions - to me there is a distinction, and i believe i showed restraint in response to the blatantly unfair and flame-baiting posts of this other person
    Cool lang sir M54... I'm always on your side.

Just reminding that some people would misconstrue... and they did.

Btw, HR reqs been getting to you again? You're usually more subtle than Fast Eddie observed...
    Last edited by Flagg; October 18th, 2006 at 03:56 AM.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by city View Post
    What makes north korea any different? the largest country with nuclear capability and was a communist is russia. China is a communist and have nuclear capabilities. Both are against some of the US policies. Nothing happened. I believe the world is tired of wars. The way I see it, it's only the americans who's creating wars. Look closely who's into wars up to this age?

Do we really think north korea, a small country surrounded by nuclear powers (Russia, China, Japan, South Korea), is a threat?
    Hello sir cty, take note of my crook-with-a-gun analogy a few pages earlier.

If you remember, there was a war when Russia was still the USSR... it's called the Cold War. It was very costly and produced a lot of James Bond material.

Take note, neither Japan nor South Korea are nuclear powers.

Finally, if you're asking why the Nuclear Club is safe, it's called interdependence. They all have too much invested in one another. For example, next to Japan, the biggest holder (and therefore creditor) of US Treasury bonds is China. China is not about to nuke someone who owes them billions (take a gun and shoot at a wad of Php1000 bills... feel good? ), and the US is not ready to nuke the world's workshop (Am pretty sure Wal-Mart won't allow that).

North Korea has nothing invested. It is isolated, officially at war, and has a history of using threats as extortion (remember the ballistic missile tests near Japan). Sounds like the neighborhood bully, no? We don't like no armed neighborhood bully, now would we?

10. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    prangka lang yan si M54 Powered sir *flagg, ganyan kasi sa states eh hehehe. but in fairness, maybe sir *M54 should know that sir *Fast Eddie deserves some respect. I've been reading some of his posts way way back. and he's got some pretty sensible posts naman. in fact, at one time, I even admired him for being a good father to his family. the helmet thingy was odd at first sir *fast eddie, but noble ... definitely.

North Korea Performs Nuclear Test